LDC - Non-Champ Games

JCon

On 2021-09-05 at 12:12 AM, Noeller said:

He was maybe the best QB in the league in 2019 before he got hurt. If he's done, it's only since that pancake he took from Lemon. 

56676657.jpg

6 hours ago, Atomic said:

I like the new play by play guy. He clearly loves the game. He says some goofy **** sometimes but that's okay.

He's good stuff and isn't a fan boy for any teams which helps quite a bit.

Suitor is really good also when he's not calling Rider games... it's so very obvious that he favors them during Rider games.  Otherwise in other games he's much better then Forde at breaking down plays. 

2 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

This could be the year when several teams win both labour day games.  Winnipeg and Hamilton dominated, especially on D - the Argos made the game close(r) with some garbage time points.  Calgary / Edmonton are the x - factor, depending on which version of Trevor Harris shows up. 

Hamilton got better after that special teams TD. I thought, prior to that, it was anyone's game. Both had their moments. 

Calgary should have had a defensive touchdown, IMO, which may have changed the momentum. 

I'm picking both of those teams to rebound and win next weekend. They should be entertaining games, though. 

11 minutes ago, JCon said:

Hamilton got better after that special teams TD. I thought, prior to that, it was anyone's game. Both had their moments. 

Calgary should have had a defensive touchdown, IMO, which may have changed the momentum. 

I'm picking both of those teams to rebound and win next weekend. They should be entertaining games, though. 

Maybe. We will see. I actually thought Calgary would win yesterday, when they were leading 20 - 17. But they had no answer for the Esks' running or passing attack - 15 unanswered points in the last half of the 4th quarter. 

The punt return by Hammy was actually a deep punt with good hang time, but several guys could not beat their block - excellent execution by their return team. 

On 2021-09-06 at 4:54 PM, bustamente said:

....................but what colour tie is he wearing

However, when he said that he bought a new tie in Regina…well you couldn’t have pulled me away from the tv with the jaws of life. Deeply saddened that it didn’t look like the rolled up Ponderosa steakhouse bib I was hoping it would be. 

35 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

However, when he said that he bought a new tie in Regina…well you couldn’t have pulled me away from the tv with the jaws of life. Deeply saddened that it didn’t look like the rolled up Ponderosa steakhouse bib I was hoping it would be. 

Theyve got a Ponderosa in Regina?!?!

Well, im going to have to have to g.....................................Nope, still not a good enough reason to visit that cesspool.

2 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Theyve got a Ponderosa in Regina?!?!

Well, im going to have to have to g.....................................Nope, still not a good enough reason to visit that cesspool.

There used to be a Bonanza in Moose Jaw & Medicine Hat. When our kids were small in the early 90's we'd be driving back from Winnipeg to Calgary. We'd try to time it so we'd get to MH at dinner time so we could stop for supper. I loved the Salad Bar & all you can eat shrimp. I miss Bonanza & Chi Chi's.