GDT - Week 4 - The Stamps (1-2) @ The Champs (2-1)

JCon

Some of those passes had to be zipped in there by collaros though cause he hit some tight windows. Some of the drops I think the receiver either didn't think it would get through or they were distracted by the dbs waving at it.

2 minutes ago, do or die said:

We talk about missing this guy and that.    But appears we sorely miss Richardson in the middle of that D-line

The other guys filling in are good, but Stove is just so under rated at blowing up the offensive line.

29 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

It takes a while honestly. Its also some thing zach needs to adjust on a bit. Doesnt need to throw a 100mph  on a 5 yard come back. 

I didnt realize what an arm he has.  looked favre-farve * like on some of the throws.

Edited by Mark F

I'm looking forward to the home and home against the Riders, we play out game and get in sync (seems we are out of it right now, but Harris back with a game under his belt will help)

Not to bash the Riders's but I think they are getting more credit than they deserve...They beat B.C (barely) and a beat up/depleted and underperforming Cat's, and Ottawa, whom is the free spot on the bingo board, and didn't really dominate them or have the game soley in hand by any stretch. All games at home home to date, which is odd, but plays a role in things.

We have been jekyll and hyde to start, but have also been dealing with injuries on both sides of the ball, as well as have had up until Legs coming out (hopefully thats the norm not an anomally) been sub par on ST's....which will just be an aberration.

Calgary has a very good defence, and T.O is a lot better than many are giving credit to as well, so it's not like we beat chumps, and did it with a pretty depleted lineup as well, and a lot of guys playing nicked...I'm not concerned with how we are progressing.

I expect a typical split, home team winning each, I doubt we will be swept, but I can see us sweeping. Lets see who the team to beat is this weekend. I like our chances, and if we get back a Rocquemore or Stove, or both..I really like the sweep idea

22 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Some of those passes had to be zipped in there by collaros though cause he hit some tight windows. Some of the drops I think the receiver either didn't think it would get through or they were distracted by the dbs waving at it.

The other guys filling in are good, but Stove is just so under rated at blowing up the offensive line.

Stove being out is a huge factor right now...U cant expect 2 rookies rotating in at his spot to be mistake free and dominate. We actually have adjusted or d-line set up and schemes and it's shown...also no slight against Briggs and Gauthier, but having Wilson back in the lineup, and even Roquemore would be a huge factor

6 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

God Wilson is another criminally underrated player in D. We have had some huge holes on D due to injury already this year. But of course all TSN will talk about is Jefferson and Jeffcoat and maybe bighill.

yeah....they are pretty sub par on the gameday analysis and in game flow thats for sure.

Get us Stove back in there...Wilson in his usual spot, Darby (who played great for a first game in 2 yrs in a new system) u to speed and the ability to sub Roqemore in and out and this defence will be lights out...Plus the fact Jefferson and Alexander aren't 100 percent right now either.....3-1 at this point while missing the defense issues, as well as Harris/Demski and Adams missing 7 games, and also Grant who is missed on teams as well as his role on the offence, you cant be complaining

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah....they are pretty sub par on the gameday analysis and in game flow thats for sure.

Get us Stove back in there...Wilson in his usual spot, Darby (who played great for a first game in 2 yrs in a new system) u to speed and the ability to sub Roqemore in and out and this defence will be lights out...Plus the fact Jefferson and Alexander aren't 100 percent right now either.....3-1 at this point while missing the defense issues, as well as Harris/Demski and Adams missing 7 games, and also Grant who is missed on teams as well as his role on the offence, you cant be complaining

Your first day here on the forum? 😉

Edited by TrueBlue4ever