The Darkest Time Line Cleanser

Wanna-B-Fanboy

11 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

As the title says. If you come across something positive, inspiring, uplifting, or just something that generally renews your faith in humanity- post it here.

I know I need something like this from time to time and I am sure there are others on this site that could us it too.

to start off:

Would it be too negative to point out that we already have a thread for this? Maybe it’s a sign that it has gone to page 2 on the topic page. 

6 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

We have a Good News Thread.

Not many posts :P

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Would it be too negative to point out that we already have a thread for this? Maybe it’s a sign that it has gone to page 2 on the topic page. 

Yeah I saw that, but thought it was only news and non political. I thought something where you could post a tic tok videos of a fawn and cat pal'n around might be of interest.

Maybe I was wrong?

5 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Yeah I saw that, but thought it was only news and non political. I thought something where you could post a tic tok videos of a fawn and cat pal'n around might be of interest.

Maybe I was wrong?

No, that thread (or the random video thread) is the place for anything heartwarming. I think the “non-political” add on was that anything political could be seen as negative just for the nature of the subject or the fact that depending on your political leaning it may be negative to you. Glad to see more cheerful posts, don’t let the technical glitch of re-creating an existing thread deter you. Restoring faith in humanity is always of interest. Simply a housekeeping reminder.