Week 4 Practice Notes & Discussions

M.O.A.B.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Fox Creek AB Rider Fan said:

Really hope you guys beat the snot out of Calgary! 

Coop cool... Hope you guys lose every ******* game the rest of the season by minimum 50 points. And that would still be too good for your awful, know-nothing fan base..... 

13 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Coop cool... Hope you guys lose every ******* game the rest of the season by minimum 50 points. And that would still be too good for your awful, know-nothing fan base..... 

You know that won’t happen !

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

you and I know your fan base and my fan base are the most knowledgeable fans in the league

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Since he arrived here. 

I sure hope it's leg day. We been skipping legs for too long. 

We have had some laughs about it to this point. For me though it's a pretty big concern down the stretch. MOS whole game strategy since we had Med has been anything around 50 is 3 points. 

Now we ain't kicking anything over 40-45? 

We have other holes to fill if we want back to back but our 3 game is near if not at the bottom of the league right now. 

Confidence in the mafia fixing it down the stretch.  

3 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Secondary vastly improved with Jones back at corner. Now they'll have to go back to (trying) to pick on Alford.

And Harris doing what he does and opening things up on the field for others.

Just wish Demski was back

Yeah demski would be big. They gotta figure out the sweep motion with out him. 

Secondary should take a good step forward. And it was very good before. I hope Darby is 100 percent and has the rust shaken off. 

16 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Thank god Darby is back. Moving Jones up from corner has really weakened our secondary. Excited to see what Darby brings!

I think Darby will be OK. But if he struggles at SAM we can move him to Safety and bring Alexander to SAM. No problemo. 

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

Crappy (Crapper?) is on the 6 game. This is Leg's team now (until Lirim gets here).  

A blessing in disguise. I think Leggs will be better than Crappy.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

3 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I think Darby will be OK. But if he struggles at SAM we can move him to Safety and bring Alexander to SAM. No problemo. 

Nice...we can now also roster another Canadian who can contribute..and get reps

Darby also is a blessing..guy is good...another leader and can play all db positions and play them well .that was a very underated trade..he will really solidify the defence

3 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I think darby will be good at sam. If hes not I think they might move nichols to sam and darby to hb. I feel like alexander not only knows our D, but is our secondary's leader. Its harder to slot in to S on a new team and scheme thank people think. Nichols is a tackling machine who frequently has been on the edge of the box or motioned to the box by chipping wrs. Either way I think personnel wise our secondary gets a bunch better on sunday. 

I dont think leggs can be worse than crappy. 

Im a bit surprised we are still rostering tobi antigha and as a DE no less. I feel like we would be much better off with an extra DI imp DB. 

Really like the fact Andrew is back....Darby will be solid ...One change I'd like to see is McKnight returning instead of Nelson...We haven't had good position on the field after a return yet this year....Starting in a hole is bogging our O down...(somehow that doesn't sound right lol) But anyway Leggs can't be any worse than Crapinga who was 6 gamed....What did he do ....pull a muscle after that shank..

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Any concerns about Harris only being about 75% and rushing back only to get dinged again for 6 games....? 

Run Harris then spell him with Oliveira 25% of the time....Could be a deadly combo 

Edited by Stickem

47 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Really like the fact Andrew is back....Darby will be solid ...One change I'd like to see is McKnight returning instead of Nelson...We haven't had good position on the field after a return yet this year....Starting in a hole is bogging our O down...(somehow that doesn't sound right lol) But anyway Leggs can't be any worse than Crapinga who was 6 gamed....What did he do ....pull a muscle after that shank..

Run Harris then spell him with Oliveira 25% of the time....Could be a deadly combo 

I'd love to see some two back formations. Motion Harris across the back field some jet sweep and screen stuff would be deadly. 

18 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Is Johnny Augustine injured?  I thought he showed well last season. 

They seem to like Oliveira, I would have liked to see them work Augustine in more because he did well when called upon before. However it was only 2 games against the same team Brady had issues so we really can't make too many judgements on him just yet.