Jump to content

Hajrullahu-Hallelujah?


Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, M.Silverback said:

Interesting take from SK kicker Brett Lauther. Basically, that the Globals are coming in and taking jobs from qualified Canadian kickers. My questions are, where are these great unemployed Canadian kickers, and can we get one? 

https://3downnation.com/2021/08/26/it-does-suck-roughriders-brett-lauther-believes-global-policy-unfair-to-kickers/

 

Straight white man.. we used to own all the money and land we still do but it's not as fun now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please no more Japanese kickers. Go to Europe & find some soccer player who can kick the stuffing out of a Canadian football. 

14 hours ago, Goalie said:

Straight white man.. we used to own all the money and land we still do but it's not as fun now 

What does that even mean??? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

One guy who happens to be from Japan couldn’t cut it and now Speedflex has labelled them all bad.  Sure Yamasaki missed a ton but at least he didn’t make a trick shot video that cut you to your core??

Hey, I'm just a straight white guy who owns land & money but life ain't much fun anymore.

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472gnn8t4gusbn1e2glv

Edited by SpeedFlex27
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-08-25 at 12:04 PM, MOBomberFan said:

Because its stupid. The Okay 👌 symbol existed long before it was coopted. If its a white power symbol, is MBB supporting white power movements by allowing me to do this emoji 👌???

 

Its dumb. Stop giving them the power. Take the power back in fact. This means Okay 👌

I agree. We should keep political agendas away from the CFL discussion and in the several General discussion threads available. Just sickening that a guy puts up an O.K symbol and is branded a white supremacist without a single shred of proof or any general knowledge about the man and his character. Lets be a little more classy MBB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, do or die said:

Was a pretty good kicker 40 years ago.   My passport is correct.   If only I could stay sober.............

Bernie Ruoff will tell you that intoxication by any means will not negate your kicking ability. In fact, it may calm the nerves (if you can get past the munchies problem). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, do or die said:

Was a pretty good kicker 40 years ago.   My passport is correct.   If only I could stay sober.............

A chill goes through the gin making community. Are dark clouds on the horizon for an industry that relies on do or dIe for stability? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Bernie Ruoff will tell you that intoxication by any means will not negate your kicking ability. In fact, it may calm the nerves (if you can get past the munchies problem). 

I thought that was Paul Osbaldiston when he was here...He left unceremoniously as I recall unless I'm mixing him up with Bernie......It definitely led to the demise of Mack Herron, after he was busted for a 'mary jane' party at his apt. on Henderson Hwy back in the day.......Times sure have changed😵

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Stickem said:

I thought that was Paul Osbaldiston when he was here...He left unceremoniously as I recall unless I'm mixing him up with Bernie......It definitely led to the demise of Mack Herron, after he was busted for a 'mary jane' party at his apt. on Henderson Hwy back in the day.......Times sure have changed😵

Bernie was involved in the reefer madness. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

I thought that was Paul Osbaldiston when he was here...He left unceremoniously as I recall unless I'm mixing him up with Bernie......It definitely led to the demise of Mack Herron, after he was busted for a 'mary jane' party at his apt. on Henderson Hwy back in the day.......Times sure have changed😵

Don't tell the NFL times have changed lol. I hope one day they will change that stance.  Especially with cbd. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...