GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos

JCon

Ouch. Everything is exposed. Poor passing accuracy, too many dropped passes, no running game, questionable play-calling, no defence vs the run, too many missed tackles, poor field position, lousy place-kicking, poor punting and no return game. What have I missed?

At least this loss was vs a team from the East. Full marks to Argos.

Edited by Doublezero

1 minute ago, Mark F said:

You all want to cut nelson, 

not saying hes great, but on my tv, there is zero blocking for kick returns. he catches the ball, and is surroundd.

I mean if it were just poor returns, that would be one thing, but he's had a number of fumbles (albeit recovered) in a small number of games so far

Edited by RagingIce

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

He does that to limit double teaming on the ends. It's better them than Bighill 

Harris sends his linebackers when he's not confident that they can handle his schemes... he does not send Wilson every single play

Its back to the Labbe days - I really like Briggs but he just doesn't have that extra step so it changes Harris' gameplan and opens up the second level

1 minute ago, Doublezero said:

Ouch. Everything is exposed. Poor passing accuracy, too many dropped passes, no running game, questionable play-calling, no defence vs the run, too many missed tackles, poor field position, lousy place-kicking, poor punting. What have I missed?

Perspective. 

It’s one game. We were never as good on offence or special teams as the 2-0 start suggested, and not as bad on defence as the 30 points today suggest. One game does not “expose everything” on this team.