week 3 other games

Mark F

1 minute ago, johnzo said:

dude has great moves, no doubt, but he can't make the tough yards like a Stanback or a Harris.

if he dresses for the job he wants, I see a great future for Wilder in the wet t-shirt contest industry.

Stanback is also a much better blocker. I'd take a true rookie over croptop. I wouldn't waste any time on a big back who will not run tough and puts no effort into blocking. 

liked Suitor's breakdown of the D rotation on the pick, but he overlooked how Adams completely missed the receiver.

also like seeing a young QB shaking it off and starting to roll.  CFL needs every young QB it can get.

there's a good throw to the field side.  CFL offence becomes much easier when you make 'em cover the whole field

Edited by johnzo

my observation is that the Edmonton o line is opening big holes for wilder.... he gets a lot of his yards before anyone hits him.

he sometimes breaks a tackle, but not very often. at least that's what I see.

no idea if he can block,  for passing plays. they dont throw to him much, so dont know if he can Catch.

dont think he would be wanted on an O shea /Walters /Mark F team.

Edited by Mark F

2 minutes ago, Mark F said:

my observation is that the Edmonton o line is opening big holes for wilder.... he gets a lot of his yards before anyone hits him.

no idea if he can block,  for passing plays. they dont throw to him much, so dont know if he can Catch.

he's catching some passes, he's got 13 catches for 105 yards ... lots of safety valve throws and T. Harris dinking.

He's a 235 pound scatback. he's got amazing moves for such a big man but you need a tough yard in a crowded box he's not your guy.  

7 minutes ago, Mark F said:

dont think he would be wanted on an O shea /Walters /Mark F team.

Tall upright runners like him never stay healthy. 

Cal has an argos crowd tnite yikes