Weekly Power Rankings (after week 2)

IC Khari

1 hour ago, Starman115 said:

"This week in Toronto we get to find out how this Bombers team travels."

I'm assuming by airplane. 😁

Ha. Funny

But the quote is a real one so what's funnier Is bombers won on the road every playoff game. 

No respect really. Bombers look to be the top team in the west by far and by default that makes them the best overall.  Still the Champs and right now nobody looks close.. the real quote should be we find out how both teams do in a back to back scenario which happens lots this season  

3 minutes ago, Fox Creek AB Rider Fan said:

Based on BC QB , their special teams won the field position against Calgary, their Defence is better as well 

here's where you're wrong: BC lost to Sask, so clearly a shitty team. Toronto lost to Winnipeg, far and away the best team in the league. Argos the better team based on who they lost to. 

4 hours ago, Fox Creek AB Rider Fan said:

Based on BC QB , their special teams won the field position against Calgary, their Defence is better as well 

The BC defence that rolled over in the first half vs? Saskatchewan? No the defence of the argos is far more impressive. Picking off a broken legged bo Levi Mitchell 4 times doesn't do much for me. Reilly better than  the argos qbs? Sure but I like the rest of the argos better.

7 hours ago, Fox Creek AB Rider Fan said:

I can’t see Calgary going 0-3 that O'Connor might do good , Als have no film on him either  

I can easily see Calgary going 0-3.  A rookie QB against a team that showed very well last week....  how can you not see them losing.  It would be more of a surprise if O'Connor lights it up and  wins the game. 

12 hours ago, Fox Creek AB Rider Fan said:

I can’t see Calgary going 0-3 that O'Connor might do good , Als have no film on him either  

I would agree with this normally, but CGY just isn't the same CGY. That Oline is gonna get chewed up, O'Connor better have his running shoes on because with the lack of run game, Usher is gonna be let loose. Mtl basically just needs to stop Jordan and they'll be fine.

16 hours ago, 17to85 said:

The BC defence that rolled over in the first half vs? Saskatchewan? No the defence of the argos is far more impressive. Picking off a broken legged bo Levi Mitchell 4 times doesn't do much for me. Reilly better than  the argos qbs? Sure but I like the rest of the argos better.

I swear to God if we see another Ricky ray esq bs trade of Reilly to tor I'm gonna die. That team with an elite qb would be scary. 

53 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Does appear O'Connor will be the starter for Calgary... still a rookie QB though.

Rookie Jake Maier named Stamps starter over Canadian QB Michael O’Connor | 3DownNation

Part of me fears unknown back up qbs. Glad he isn't cutting his teeth on us. Another part of me worries that cal might still have some front office magic. But man I hope they are a dumpster fire this year. 

6 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Alright, i dont normally care about power rankings... But can anyone else remember a time where an undefeated team sat at the BOTTOM of the rankings (Ottawa)?

Might be justified, but still just odd.

It is odd. Their offense was all time bad. I'm waiting for a Brian Bennett Air lift.