The Champs vs Ticats GDT

Nolby

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

The whole d had a tremendous game. 

completely shut down the ticatss. masoli was just flinging it anywhere, getting pressured all game, no real running game, receivers most of the time,, covered, balls knocked down, tackled as soon as they got its no yac they had nothing on offence. 

got some new stars in the cfl, they are on the bombers D.

Edited by Mark F

Just now, Mark F said:

completely shut down the ticatss. masoli was just flinging it anywhere, getting pressured all game, no real running game, they had nothing on offence. 

They would've had a ton of sacks if it wasn't for Masolis houdini routine. Beware cfl offenses. This defense is loaded and scary. 

7 minutes ago, brett_c_b said:

I was quite happy without any of the signature lapolice offensive calls that make us throw things at the TV

But those were all those inside running plays from the Buck/Lapo era...  that was an old school offence that worked because of Collaros

5 minutes ago, wpgallday1960 said:

Another dominant defensive performance.  Also, start the transition to Oliveria, he’s going to take over eventually.

the crazy thing is that we roll three canucks deep at running back and we can win with any of them.  Has there been a team since the late eighties Eskimos that did that?

Gonna need 'em all, it's a long season.

6 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

So Hamilton's CFL Super Team?? Screw Justin Dunk. He's been playing that tune since FA 2020. 

The Great Dane is coming... don't you worry

5 minutes ago, johnzo said:

the crazy thing is that we roll three canucks deep at running back and we can win with any of them.  Has there been a team since the late eighties Eskimos that did that?

Gonna need 'em all, it's a long season.

I was bummed out when Peterman left but Harris/Oliviera/Demski by game three or four sounds pretty good

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Can the media around the country finally gives us some damn respect?  Our D from top to bottom dominated and  our O-line was as magnicent as they were in the last season.   With Collaros now at QB we are only better.   What a great game!

You're drunk right.

Also ZC had a good first half... 2nd half it looked like he was trying to hard.    It was beautiful to finally have a QB who can evade and who also can go through more then only 1 read.       Complete opposite of Nichols and it showed with him making those beautiful TD throws.    I was so used to Nichols only making his single read for the last few seasons that it was nice to see a guy at QB who isn't playing afraid and willing to take shots.    Buck also called a nice game and I'm glad he did not abandon the run after the first quarter.    

We could of won by a larger margin had a few small mistakes were not made.    

Hamilton looked completely flat on defense... I didn't think Masoli was that bad but he was rattled big time in the 2nd half.  

Also F Lawrence for that illegal block... I wish someone would take his legs out....

4 minutes ago, johnzo said:

damn!, you add in Demski as an emergency RB and we're rolling four hosers deep at tailback.

Time for some 2 back set. 

4 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Sayles looks like another find for the Blue D....🙂

He came up big twice he's a gooder.   

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Can the media around the country finally gives us some damn respect?  Our D from top to bottom dominated and  our O-line was as magnicent as they were in the last season.   With Collaros now at QB we are only better.   What a great game!

They gotta put some respect on our name. Egg on their face. 

Just now, Brandon said:

Also ZC had a good first half... 2nd half it looked like he was trying to hard.    It was beautiful to finally have a QB who can evade and who also can go through more then only 1 read.       Complete opposite of Nichols and it showed with him making those beautiful TD throws.    I was so used to Nichols only making his single read for the last few seasons that it was nice to see a guy at QB who isn't playing afraid and willing to take shots.    Buck also called a nice game and I'm glad he did not abandon the run after the first quarter.    

We could of won by a larger margin had a few small mistakes were not made.    

Hamilton looked completely flat on defense... I didn't think Masoli was that bad but he was rattled big time in the 2nd half.  

Also F Lawrence for that illegal block... I wish someone would take his legs out....

Lawrence should hear from the league on that hit.