2021 Blue Bombers Season

BBlink

4 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Stove has a much higher motor and more explosiveness than Johnson. I don’t see how anyone who watched all the games this year can objectively say Micha Johnson is the better player. 

Rider fans say AC Leonard is in the same league as our DEs, yet piss and moan about Richardson only getting 1v1s because of the J’s receiving all the attention? Well which is it? 

This, the argument Steve made doesn't hold water. You're telling me AC gets NO double teams/extra attention while being one of the premier ends in the league because Micah gets it all? hhhmmm ook...

10 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

This, the argument Steve made doesn't hold water. You're telling me AC gets NO double teams/extra attention while being one of the premier ends in the league because Micah gets it all? hhhmmm ook...

Yep...can't have your cake and eat it too. Either AC and Woodard have over rated stats because of Micah, or like the Jeff's they get double teamed and Micah's stats are sub par playing between these two ends. The truth falls in the middle, just like on our DL....except our guys make plays more often and with far more consistency and that's not opinion...that's fact...one that has been expressed by pretty much every HC in this league....but what do they know?

I mean honestly would anyone take AC, Woodard and Micah in exchange for Stove and the Jeff's. You would be instantly fired as your team's GM if you did.

Edited by GCn20

Just now, GCn20 said:

Purifoy could have been an all star if there hadn't been better players at each of the positions he played this year.

Funny how that works.

BTW this is the YPC for Johnny Augustine  the last 3 years:

2018: 7.3

2019: 6.4

2021: 7.1

If the GOAT can't go I think we give JA the 1A carries

10 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Purifoy could have been an all star if there hadn't been better players at each of the positions he played this year.

Purifoy was an allstar last night at Earl's in Regina. Spent the night in jail...lmao. Apparently he does not take kindly to waiting for his food.

Edited by GCn20

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

If you end up spending the night in jail, shouldn't the team suspend you?

Probably....but they won't. Despite writing up a big 10 page code of conduct after the Tillman fiasco back in the day, that team has never owned up to that document even once. 

Edited by GCn20

just a complete tea of assbags...and a HC with no clue...and no control....PED I cant piss issues...no discipline...spitting....**** at a restaurant now....whats next....what a bunch of losers to match the fanbase....has anymore investigating gone into the spitting?...and is a night in jail suspension worthy..I cant see the CFL just turning a blind eye to it...maybe they doing these dumb things to have the built in excuse as to why they got schooled on WF...Can already hear it ringing outta RF.com

4 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Probably....but they won't. Despite writing up a big 10 page code of conduct after the Tillman fiasco back in the day, that team has never owned up to that document even once. 

friggin joke of an organization

33 minutes ago, Booch said:

just a complete tea of assbags...and a HC with no clue...and no control....PED I cant piss issues...no discipline...spitting....**** at a restaurant now....whats next....what a bunch of losers to match the fanbase....has anymore investigating gone into the spitting?...and is a night in jail suspension worthy..I cant see the CFL just turning a blind eye to it...maybe they doing these dumb things to have the built in excuse as to why they got schooled on WF...Can already hear it ringing outta RF.com

I will bet they get minimum fines for both 

The big difference between us and them is that our players hold themselves to the highest standard, and so does our organization. When a player slips up, like Lawler did, we lower the boom and show them the behavior is unacceptable. In Regina guys refuse pee tests, are rude to CFL officials and Earl's waitresses, and just generally act like asshats on and off the field while their HC plays 3 blind mice at the whole thing. They will never build a winning culture without accountability to themselves, their team mates, and the community. To be a winner you have to act like a winner in everything you do. There is nothing about their culture and the way they behave on and off the field that says winner to me.

Is Purifoy's actions suspension worthy...I'm not sure...but man if I was a Rider fan I would sure be worried about the lack of discipline and class that permeates through that locker room. It just reeks of poor leadership, coaching, and accountability at the organizational level.

Edited by GCn20

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Sounds like things are back to the Barrett-Shivers era, and we know how that ended. 

Edited by Tracker

https://www.tsn.ca/CFL/video/oliveira-stepping-up-for-winnipeg-on-and-off-the-field~2330585

Brady is an awesome guy. I have volunteered at shelters working with dogs and these dogs come from tough backgrounds...to say the least. I wish weather was the only concern.

I have never done the work he is doing. Snatching up puppies is one thing, the older dogs is no easy work Physically and emotionally. Some are in tremendous distress.

I have been on the "getting them ready to find a home" side so I get the funner stuff. Which can be challenging enough. I prefer the bigger dogs but enjoy working with them all.

Big props to him, and proud to call him a Manitoban and a Bomber.

Big props to Hunter helping this group.

Props to everyone who does this stuff. I don't include myself in this, comparatively I do ******* nothing.

Edited by Geebrr

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

https://www.tsn.ca/CFL/video/oliveira-stepping-up-for-winnipeg-on-and-off-the-field~2330585

Brady is an awesome guy. I have volunteered at shelters working with dogs and these dogs come from tough backgrounds...to say the least. I wish weather was the only concern.

I have never done the work he is doing. Snatching up puppies is one thing, the older dogs is no easy work Physically and emotionally. Some are in tremendous distress.

I have been on the "getting them ready to find a home" side so I get the funner stuff. Which can be challenging enough. I prefer the bigger dogs but enjoy working with them all.

Big props to him, and proud to call him a Manitoban and a Bomber.

Big props to Hunter helping this group.

Props to everyone who does this stuff. I don't include myself in this, comparatively I do ******* nothing.

My cousin and his wife foster these types of dogs and help find homes for them. Really tough situation for some otherwise great pups.