2021 Blue Bombers Season

BBlink

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Nah man

Every one  just plays their worst against us for some reason.

It is strange 

"Won't deny that they are playing well as a team but the opposition is not showing up very strongly as of late.

The last seven games have been the Riders twice with Harker finishing game 2, Edmonton three times with that circus, and the Lions twice. Which one of those teams have played to their capability in any of those games? I'm not buying the good teams make the competition look bad schtick with this.

No one dresses for the last game against Calgary unless it means something for Calgary.

Montreal will be a good matchup even with Shiltz. Their line play has been very good on both sides. Stanback gives them the run game to support the pass game. We will see."

8 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

"Won't deny that they are playing well as a team but the opposition is not showing up very strongly as of late.

The last seven games have been the Riders twice with Harker finishing game 2, Edmonton three times with that circus, and the Lions twice. Which one of those teams have played to their capability in any of those games? I'm not buying the good teams make the competition look bad schtick with this.

No one dresses for the last game against Calgary unless it means something for Calgary.

Montreal will be a good matchup even with Shiltz. Their line play has been very good on both sides. Stanback gives them the run game to support the pass game. We will see."

Its going to be funny when the riders get beaten by the "L"ks... they are not nearly as bad of a team that people make them out to be... that defense is pretty damn good and I think they have something with TC... 

2 hours ago, Geebrr said:

It isn't a flex -  it is standard you dealing out bsseless speculation because it skews more negative and you love that.

Let it go. All I did was give my opinion when others were giving their opinion.

All of the opinions are based on what folks saw and their guesses of what they saw means. Tweaked his knee and will be ready to go when we need him is as baseless as grabbing your leg right above your knee = Hamstring, but keep thinking that the positive one is the only speculation that could be true, cuz you love that.

15 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

All of the opinions are based on what folks saw and their guesses of what they saw means. Tweaked his knee and will be ready to go when we need him is as baseless as grabbing your leg right above your knee = Hamstring, but keep thinking that the positive one is the only speculation that could be true, cuz you love that.

Only YOU would be arguing about an injury the day after a 45-0 beatdown & clinched 1st place for the first time since 1972. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

10 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

Asking me to "let it go"  then you make further bsseless speculation about the injury based on your non medical degree and watching it on TV.

They are calling it a knee injury yet you know better because you saw him grab behind his leg at one point and you think you know why.

"Giving your opinion" when it has been called a knee injury. There is nothing vague about calling it a knee injury in terms of what body part is injured. 

Substantiate it with something or let it go. 

2 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Nah man

Every one  just plays their worst against us for some reason.

It is strange 

No u forget...it's weird apparently

Harris didn't tweek a hamstring...I know this as a fact.

Also knew it before that based on how/when he injures it on the pplay..and fact he had a ice pack...on his knee after he was in sweats...as well as a knee brace.

And watching him pre game and on the sidelines last night ..running..jumping..it's not a hammy and is a strain...of most likely MCL...and if we were desperate and need a win or be done last night he could/would have played with a brace...

My favourite is that one blatant idiot Cereal_Killer

This is the guy who has said every team we play is playing bad against us. But also that our secondary is our weakness. Oh and our schedule is favourable despite playing 8 of our 11 games against the tougher division so far and 0 games all year against the league’s dumpster fire. 

thank goodness everybody is playing so bad against us otherwise our weak ass secondary might be giving up more than a touchdown every 4 games. 

18 minutes ago, Mike said:

My favourite is that one blatant idiot Cereal_Killer

This is the guy who has said every team we play is playing bad against us. But also that our secondary is our weakness. Oh and our schedule is favourable despite playing 8 of our 11 games against the tougher division so far and 0 games all year against the league’s dumpster fire. 

thank goodness everybody is playing so bad against us otherwise our weak ass secondary might be giving up more than a touchdown every 4 games. 

Let them disrespect us, Mike. We have them right where we want them. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Let them disrespect us, Mike. We have them right where we want them. 

Honestly, there was a point last night when the #2;bc qb left the game with another fake qb injury and the #1 subbed in bamboozling Richie Hall. Totally unexpected and has probably never happened before. It was certainly a sly trick to catch us off guard. It almost worked because they gained 10 yards and they ended up getting a first down. BUT the refs let the D line off the hook by not calling another of the at least 18 times we lined up off side. The refs knew Campbell had no more challenges. We dodged a real bullit. 

Edited by Rod Black

42 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Teams, including the criders don't want to play anymore in the 4th quarter.

They don’t want to play by the fourth quarter. Getting physically beat for 45 minutes takes a toll on the body and the psyche. That’s why we’re so dominant in the fourth. You can only take so much punishment. 

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

You can rest assured that rider fans and their media wouldn't be bitching about the quality of the league this year if it was their team slapping everyone around.

They were totally OK with it going into the ldc. When they had convinced them self Fajardo was a MOP candidate and that they were destined host the wf

2 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

They don’t want to play by the fourth quarter. Getting physically beat for 45 minutes takes a toll on the body and the psyche. That’s why we’re so dominant in the fourth. You can only take so much punishment. 

Soo true. Watching the highlight of Augustines 55 yarder you just see the bc front destroyed as he hits the hole. I think it was Couture who was looking for a lion to lay out and no one wanted any part of it. 

This team sets the physical tone in every aspect and dials it up to 11 as soon as we kick off. From augustine with a smashing on teams to Bailey laying a guy out on a block in the first drive to ba passing out crocodile arms to every wr. This team plays much harder than other teams are comfortable with. 

Even grants td run. He didn't have a seam he made a seam. 

7 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

They were totally OK with it going into the ldc. When they had convinced them self Fajardo was a MOP candidate and that they were destined host the wf

Soo true. Watching the highlight of Augustines 55 yarder you just see the bc front destroyed as he hits the hole. I think it was Couture who was looking for a lion to lay out and no one wanted any part of it. 

This team sets the physical tone in every aspect and dials it up to 11 as soon as we kick off. From augustine with a smashing on teams to Bailey laying a guy out on a block in the first drive to ba passing out crocodile arms to every wr. This team plays much harder than other teams are comfortable with. 

Even grants td run. He didn't have a seam he made a seam. 

Augustine looked FAST on that play. Would love to see him get a few carries as a change of pace back. 

Edited by Arnold_Palmer

8 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Augustine looked FAST on that play. Would love to see him get a few carries as a change of pace back. 

He sure did. On cjob he talked about how he spent the off year working on speed and getting faster and quicker and playing quicker. It sure seems to have paid off. 

With Harris out for probably the next game at least I'd love to see a fairly close split in carries between the two. Especially some 2 back stuff we've talked about for years. 

Fake a dive to Brady then power toss go Augustine. Soo much that we could do with both. 

21 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

He sure did. On cjob he talked about how he spent the off year working on speed and getting faster and quicker and playing quicker. It sure seems to have paid off. 

With Harris out for probably the next game at least I'd love to see a fairly close split in carries between the two. Especially some 2 back stuff we've talked about for years. 

Fake a dive to Brady then power toss go Augustine. Soo much that we could do with both. 

Harris and Oliveria have a very similar style. Which is a great problem to have but I couldn’t help notice on that run because of how quick he hit that hole that he was the only one out of the three who would have the speed to bust out a big play like that on that particular play.