2021 Blue Bombers Season

BBlink

Bombers add 2 to roster. 

https://www.bluebombers.com/2021/10/03/blue-bombers-transactions-october-3-2021/

NI lber robbie lowes, who was our 4th round pick this year. 

IMP db donovan olumba. 6'2 205. 

Olumba spent 2 years on the cowboys PR. Then went to the browns, then was with the rams. The rams were high on him in 2020 and he took first team reps for a while. Had a crazy pick 6 in an nfl pre season game. 

In college in 30 games over 3 years with the small school of Alderson-Broaddus University he had 25 pass knock downs, 6 picks, 2 pick 6s, blocked 2 kicks, and returned a punt for a td. He transferred to portland state for his senior year starting 15 games, knocking down 7 passes and adding 2 TFL. 

Athletically he's tall, long, with great jumping ability and rangy type speed. Hes got good hands for a db too. 

https://ramblinfan.com/2021/08/06/la-rams-waste-no-time-signing-db-donovan-olumba/

Edited by wbbfan

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Olumba was signed by Hamilton in June, released in July. Was signed by the Rams in August.

Interesting. Even more so that he ended up here and not there. 

57 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Olumba sounds intriguing.

For sure. Seems like he might be a fit for the modern wave of Sam in the cfl. But looks like he could be a candidate at any position. Love the pick up. 

Just now, Mike said:

Was waiting for something to happen.

Honestly, dress Roosevelt for this week, get Lawler the help he needs and let’s move on. This doesn’t need to be a career defining moment. We’ll be okay.

Yeah. I'd also be happy to see agudosi too. Some offensive reps for Grant.

I hope Lawler gets his s$%^ together. 

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Was waiting for something to happen.

Honestly, dress Roosevelt for this week, get Lawler the help he needs and let’s move on. This doesn’t need to be a career defining moment. We’ll be okay.

I like the way Kenny and the team handled it.

He isn't a write off, but **** did he let his team down.

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Been a minute since we had Harris win a game by himself. Maybe a more run heavy offense this week, to carry us for a bit...? Maybe more targets for Showtime Sheed...? 

With the tite alignment teams are playing against us unless buck has some serious progression run plays planned it isnt likely. 

Demski and adams could carry a lot of heft too. We could If woli is out put Harris at slot and send out Brady or Augustine at back. 

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

I don’t know about how Kenny handled it but I’m happy the team isn’t tolerating this **** 

Article said he told the team about it this morning and it sounds like he is going to seek help and is cooperating with the police.

It works for me. You can make a mistake but accept the consequences and make change.

Edited by Geebrr