2021 Blue Bombers Season

BBlink

Just now, TrueBlue4ever said:

Supplements can do amazing things to a body. 

I was gonna make an HGH joke instead but honestly he put on soo much lean weight soo fast year to year here and hes been out of football soo long its not actually that much. The guy is an athletic anomaly. Every poster here could do all the supplements in the world and never jump out of a pool backwards. I wish he had the desire to excel at football that he does to be a swole monster. But good for him, glad hes doing well in his post football life. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

I was gonna make an HGH joke instead but honestly he put on soo much lean weight soo fast year to year here and hes been out of football soo long its not actually that much. The guy is an athletic anomaly. Every poster here could do all the supplements in the world and never jump out of a pool backwards. I wish he had the desire to excel at football that he does to be a swole monster. But good for him, glad hes doing well in his post football life. 

He’s on steroids lol no shame but it’s true. Trust me I’ve been around body building for a long time. Still have to put in the work but he is most certainly on the juice. 

Note I said “supplements” to avoid liability. 

I won’t accuse of steroid use without some strong evidence, despite my cynicism, but at the very least some kind of “protein shake” is almost certainly being ingested here, that bulk isn’t just “eatin’ my Wheaties and finishing all the vegetables on my plate”. 

3 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

He’s on steroids lol no shame but it’s true. Trust me I’ve been around body building for a long time. Still have to put in the work but he is most certainly on the juice. 

I wouldnt be surprised. But yeah hes still grinding hard to get that kind of gains as a big heavy athlete.  Juice isnt the short cut people think it is, it is a short cut but its a success modifier. If you arent already succeeding you arent gonna do any better on any thing. 

He could probably start at OL for a few teams in the cfl right now lol. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

I wouldnt be surprised. But yeah hes still grinding hard to get that kind of gains as a big heavy athlete.  Juice isnt the short cut people think it is, it is a short cut but its a success modifier. If you arent already succeeding you arent gonna do any better on any thing. 

He could probably start at OL for a few teams in the cfl right now lol. 

The football pad shoulders and the vascularity for a man that size is the dead give away. Look at his shoulders the way they’re shaped! Very impressive physique though regardless. 

yeah....he is on the juice...shoulders/traps are always the dead giveaway, but also the lean weight he packed on in last year is impossible for the human body....to each their own tho, if he's happy and healthy good on him...was it ever disclosed what his injury was that basically had him decide to retire?

2 hours ago, Booch said:

yeah....he is on the juice...shoulders/traps are always the dead giveaway, but also the lean weight he packed on in last year is impossible for the human body....to each their own tho, if he's happy and healthy good on him...was it ever disclosed what his injury was that basically had him decide to retire?

Never was disclosed. It seemed his decision to leave the team in week 3 or 4 after it happened to rehab at home on his own was not received that well. 

Looking at what hes done since then, and the fact hes still 27 If he wanted to be playing now Im sure he could be. 

Edited by wbbfan

13 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Doug Brown on OB this morning with two gems:

1. He does not think the Riders are as good as their record.

2. The only reason to ever drive to Regina is the LDC.

Wife and kids went to Regina (spit) last weekend to pick up a kitten from a breeder (yeah, yeah, I know). 

Anyhow, they asked me if I wanted to go and I said: Are the Bombers playing in Regina that weekend? 

Wife: No.

Me: Then what sane person would want to go to Regina (spit) if they didn't have to and there was no Bomber game?

I didn't go.