2021 Blue Bombers Season

BBlink

It's looking like we are going to see Nelson/Lawler/Demski/Bailey/Wolitarsky as our starting receivers and Olveira will be the starting RB.
Tyrell will be the Cdn backup. Augustine is a backup Cdn RB.
I would rather see RB Devonte Williams as backup RB (DI)/KR rather than an extra American receiver since KR Janarion Grant can be the extra receiver if needed be. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

30 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

It's looking like we are going to see Nelson/Lawler/Demski/Bailey/Wolitarsky as our starting receivers and Olveira will be the starting RB.
Tyrell will be the Cdn backup. Augustine is a backup Cdn RB.
I would rather see RB Devonte Williams as backup RB (DI)/KR rather than an extra American receiver since KR Janarion Grant can be the extra receiver if needed be. 

Demski would be the next rb. I don't think we'd di a rb Nelson and Grant. Nelson is also a guy whose played rb some in college. Grant even had 50 ish carries in college. 

4 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I wonder if the Ticats are practicing the victory formation in practice like they did Grey Cup week?

Is that what Dane Evans was doing when he curled into the fetal position with Jefferson towering over him? I mean, same overall effect in terms of field position, I guess...

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Demski would be the next rb. I don't think we'd di a rb Nelson and Grant. Nelson is also a guy whose played rb some in college. Grant even had 50 ish carries in college. 

Nelson was typical Oregon guy small guy who did everything there WR RB return DB. Get him in space and let him create. 

Man just no respect hey? Ive seen atleast four betting sites that have our Grey Cup odds 4th behind Hamilton, Calgary, and Sask, and ive actually seen one that has us 5th behind Toronto too, tied with Montreal lol. And the TSN panel(Dunigan, Sanchez, Smith, Stegall), all picked Hamilton to win and none of them even has us as runner up. Thats fine. Let us fly under the radar and win it all again.

Possibly even more ridiculous is 3/4 of the TSN panel picked Masoli as league MOP lol. He's going to have the shortest leash in the league. The second he struggles or has a stinker Evans is going to be behind center.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

13 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Man just no respect hey? Ive seen atleast four betting sites that have our Grey Cup odds 4th behind Hamilton, Calgary, and Sask, and ive actually seen one that has us 5th behind Toronto too, tied with Montreal lol. And the TSN panel(Dunigan, Sanchez, Smith, Stegall), all picked Hamilton to win and none of them even has us as runner up. Thats fine. Let us fly under the radar and win it all again.

Another shocker is 3/4 on the TSN panel picked Masoli as league MOP lol. He's going to have the shortest leash in the league. The second he struggles or has a stinker Evans is going to be behind center.

good....I like they have us rated low...fools

Our entire starting front on offence and the majority of our d-line save for Nevis is bigger than most see...again...fools

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Possibly even more ridiculous is 3/4 of the TSN panel picked Masoli as league MOP lol. He's going to have the shortest leash in the league. The second he struggles or has a stinker Evans is going to be behind center.

This is what you get when discounted liquor goes on sale.

2 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

Gotta say I'm liking these injury reports. Not sure I 100% believe them, but they are way better than we used to get.

There is alot of room for interpretation and fudgery. A calf injury could be a serious high ankle strain a little tightness or a bunch of things.

All in all I like them. It'll be interesting if they have to get more in depth when a guy goes on the ir. 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

There is alot of room for interpretation and fudgery. A calf injury could be a serious high ankle strain a little tightness or a bunch of things.

All in all I like them. It'll be interesting if they have to get more in depth when a guy goes on the ir. 

An upper body partial mosquito bite. 

12 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Not sure why AH would wear a knee brace for a calf injury.

15 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

Not sure why AH would wear a knee brace for a calf injury.

yeah...I physically seen him wearing it on his left knee shortly before he came back to practice, then went down again with this apparent calf issue...trust me...he was wearing a brace

On 2021-08-02 at 2:00 AM, Eternal optimist said:

Is that what Dane Evans was doing when he curled into the "feeble" position with Jefferson towering over him? I mean, same overall effect in terms of field position, I guess...

Fixed that for you.