Lock of the Week

Jpan85

Alrighty with the preseason done and the regular season only a few short days away its time to start the Lock of the Week contest.

simpsons-lock-of-the-week.jpg

Rules are pretty simple.

1. Every week you must pick a player that will score a touchdown. Passing touchdowns don't count. Receiving, rushing, return (interception, fumble, punt and kick) count as a TD

2. There is no limit to the amount you can pick a player. If you want to pick Darvin Adams every week than you can.

3. If you fail to correctly pick then you acquire a strike. If you correctly pick you do not pick up a strike.

4. If you miss making a pick for the week you will acquire a strike.

5. All picks must be made before kickoff of the team that your selected player is playing in.

6. 5 strikes and you are out of the game.

7. Last one remaining or the one with the least strikes at the end of the year wins.

8. In the highly unlikelihood that players are tied at the end of the year - the winner will be the player who has selected the most different players thought the year.

Prize for winner is $50 Bomber Store Gift Card

Place your picks for week one below. 

9 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Alrighty with the preseason done and the regular season only a few short days away its time to start the Lock of the Week contest.

simpsons-lock-of-the-week.jpg

Rules are pretty simple.

1. Every week you must pick a player that will score a touchdown. Passing touchdowns don't count. Receiving, rushing, return (interception, fumble, punt and kick) count as a TD

2. There is no limit to the amount you can pick a player. If you want to pick Darvin Adams every week than you can.

3. If you fail to correctly pick then you acquire a strike. If you correctly pick you do not pick up a strike.

4. If you miss making a pick for the week you will acquire a strike.

5. All picks must be made before kickoff of the team that your selected player is playing in.

6. 5 strikes and you are out of the game.

7. Last one remaining or the one with the least strikes at the end of the year wins.

8. In the highly unlikelihood that players are tied at the end of the year - the winner will be the player who has selected the most different players thought the year.

Prize for winner is $50 Bomber Store Gift Card

Place your picks for week one below. 

Can we count a 2 point convert as a partial strike this year?

3 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

I would like to keep it at TDs to make it easier for me to keep track of especially at the start when I have 50 entries.

I’d be happy to tell you every time my pick got a 2 point convert and not a TD - that seems to be a speciality of my picks, lol. 

No problem, glad to see Smooth Jimmy Apollo back for another season!

1 hour ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Not that I'm concerned, but why are you guys making your picks 3+ days before the gameday roster is set?

Because I'm that ******* good... Gotta give the rest of you chumps a chance............. ;)

Edited by Noeller