Ticket issue on phone

3 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Hey guys, quick question:

The ticket shows up on my phone but the barcode isn’t displayed.  I’m sure last time I went (2019) it did. Instead of a barcode there is a symbol on the bottom that says ‘Hold Near Reader’.

What's up with that?

Is it a QR code?

16 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Is it a QR code?

7 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

On my phone there is a link that says display barcode. Click on that.

No on both accounts.

it just says "Hold Near Reader" and a small phone icon that moves at the bottom of my seat information 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

45 minutes ago, Booch said:

theres an app?

there is! But that was also my thought when I heard. It's the only way to get access to the tickets from what I understand. Still trying to figure out if they can be printed cause my father doesn't own a smart phone....not a big deal as I'm always with him at the games, but would be nice to have a physical ticket option if I can't attend a game for some odd reason.

37 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

there is! But that was also my thought when I heard. It's the only way to get access to the tickets from what I understand. Still trying to figure out if they can be printed cause my father doesn't own a smart phone....not a big deal as I'm always with him at the games, but would be nice to have a physical ticket option if I can't attend a game for some odd reason.

I log into my account on bomber site and can see them if u select them..how u get the app tho?..what's it called?

1 hour ago, Gold Donny said:

Same here, but I found this on the website:

*Apple Wallet: If you transfer your tickets to your wallet, please note there will not be a barcode. Tickets will be scannable by contactless tap feature

Interesting….  There’s a QR code on the tickets in my wallet.  I’m not sure why it matters what kind of code there is, as long as there’s no issue gaining entry.

1 hour ago, Gold Donny said:

Same here, but I found this on the website:

*Apple Wallet: If you transfer your tickets to your wallet, please note there will not be a barcode. Tickets will be scannable by contactless tap feature

Yup, that's it! 

Thank you very much.

Thanks also to the rest of you for taking the time to answer my question- I greatly appreciate it .

Hey folks, I didn’t read this entire string but I can give you some updated info.

Not all tickets have barcodes this year! 

So if your ticket appears in your wallet, or if you’re not sure but you see your ticket on your smartphone with seat location but no barcode, the scanners actually have a function now where you can essentially “tap” like a debit or credit card with a chip! It’s brilliant and really helps! 

As for those with no phone or dead/forgotten phone, printed tickets can be accommodated but you will need ID and a contact number for public health reasons. The box office will look up and confirm your ticket, check your ID and provide you with a wristband and a paper ticket for entry. 

Lastly, DO NOT TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR BARCODES!! This is very different this year, barcodes revolve every 15 seconds and so a screenshot will be invalid very quickly. If you do not have mobile data on your phone, Wifi should be functional at the gates but could be overwhelmed by the crowd and the scanners so, if you have the option to add them to your wallet ahead of time, please do as they will then be accessible offline. 

Take care everyone and I so look forward to all of us in the stands

💙💛💙💛💙

33 minutes ago, Bomber Insider.. Sort of.. said:

Lastly, DO NOT TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR BARCODES!! This is very different this year, barcodes revolve every 15 seconds and so a screenshot will be invalid very quickly. If you do not have mobile data on your phone, Wifi should be functional at the gates but could be overwhelmed by the crowd and the scanners so, if you have the option to add them to your wallet ahead of time, please do as they will then be accessible offline. 

Take care everyone and I so look forward to all of us in the stands

💙💛💙💛💙

Is that the same for the vaccination passport QR codes? If so, then will need to ensure I have both websites open and am logged in to my Manitoba Health account. 

17 minutes ago, Sard said:

When I go into my account, it shows the 2 tickets for the game and 2 vouchers, but it doesn't say what the vouchers are for.  Does anyone know?

yeah I was curious about the vouchers too