2019 Game Videos

WildPath

Not sure if I should create a new topic, so feel free to merge where appropriate.

I am looking to complete my YouTube playlist of the games of the 2019 season and wondering if anyone can help, whether on YouTube or another source.

Here's what I have:

1 - Wpg @ BC - Here
2 - BYE
3 - Edm @ Wpg - Here
4 - Wpg @ Ott - Here
5 - Tor @ Wpg - Here
6 - Ott @ Wpg - Here
7 - Wpg @ Ham - Here
8 - Wpg @ Tor - MISS Game in 40
9 - Cgy @ Wpg - Here
10 - BC @ Wpg -MISS
11 - Wpg @ Edm -MISS
12 - Wpg @ Ssk - MISS
13 - Ssk @ Wpg - MISS

14 - BYE
15 - Wpg @ Mtl - MISS Game in 40
16 - Ham @ Wpg - MISS
17 - Wpg @ Ssk - MISS

18 - Mtl @ Wpg - Here
19 - Wpg @ Cgy - Here
20 - Cgy @ Wpg - MISS
WSF - Wpg @ Cgy - MISS - Game in 40

WF - Wpg @ Ssk - Here
GC - Ham @ Wpg - Here (Thanks Bigblue204)

I had more, but apparently they were taken down. Not really a fan of the CFL "Game in 40", but I may have to resort to including those. CFL really needs to capitalize on previous seasons/memorable moments. I'm sure there'd be people willing to pay for online access to full games/seasons.

No spoilers, I hear the season finale has a surprise ending.

Edited by WildPath
Updated with links

I think it adds to the story of the season. Some of the struggles, blown leads makes the successes that much better. I know in the WF against Sask memories of blowing sure wins earlier in the season kept nagging on me. It made the eventual win that much more enjoyable.

If anyone would like, I could share the links I have in the original post if that's cool with the mods.

8 hours ago, WildPath said:

I think it adds to the story of the season. Some of the struggles, blown leads makes the successes that much better. I know in the WF against Sask memories of blowing sure wins earlier in the season kept nagging on me. It made the eventual win that much more enjoyable.

If anyone would like, I could share the links I have in the original post if that's cool with the mods.

Please please please...

On 2021-07-24 at 1:54 PM, WildPath said:

Links added. Let me know if any of the links are incorrect or not working and I'll try to update them. I'll add any new ones I find or come in through this thread as well as updating the game in 40s to the full game if they are found.

Wildpath wins MBB poster of the week for this effort. Bravo, and many thanks!