Kickoff countdown

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Only one choice for today’s countdown:

ploen_ken.jpg

By the way, if the Bombers went back to the striped sock look I for one would be on board. 

acd3cf18187dd936b16721f0da68f7e1--winnip

Certainly better than the striped jump-suit look...........sorry bout that.......and actually you're right that was a good look

24 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

6291360.jpg

Ran into Rod and his wife at Buffalo Bills like 20 years ago. Me and my buddy went up to him and were like "Hey Rod! Five picks in a single game hey? Awesome!", followed by a long silence lol. It was awkward. We bought him a beer, got some handshakes, and wished him a good night. He was a real beauty on the football field.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

52 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I have high hopes for who number 5 is going to be....

Spoiler alert, there may be more than one choice for the remaining options! 

By the way, does anyone know how I can input a picture from my own phone camera into the post? I can’t pull up a URL, and just copying and pasting, the process works but the image does not appear in the post. 

41 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Ah old double D, make a tackle after a guy gains huge yardage and do a little celebration.

My favorite was one time i remember we were playing Edmonton and he was "covering" a receiver, and as usual was in the trail position by a good 5-10 yards. The QB launches the deep ball but it gets caught up in the wind and its going to be short. The receiver slows down but then trips, and the ball hits him in the back and goes incomplete. Double D runs up beside him jumping up and down doing the incomplete pass arm signal over and over again lol. Lol, like you had anything to do with that Double D.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti