Around The NHL 2021/22

13 minutes ago, iHeart said:

Fotwj said they are not considering Quenneville Brunette had a second interview 

David Quinn and Joel Quenville are 2 different people. Both aren't happening here  

Monty Vincent Tochett Arniel blashill or Brunette 

One of them 

Monty rumored to Boston tho 

FOTWJ is hfboards people. Lol. I mean cmon iheart 

Nothing on Facebook is real 

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

David Quinn and Joel Quenville are 2 different people. Both aren't happening here  

Monty Vincent Tochett Arniel blashill or Brunette 

One of them 

Monty rumored to Boston tho 

I realized that AFTER I made the post

What does it say when we're the last team to make an announcement? Maybe this is a good sign. Remember the Thrashers weren't our first choice but we still got an NHL team. Regardless I'm happy with the team we ultimately got maybe that will be the case with whichever coach we get

Edited by iHeart

9 minutes ago, iHeart said:

I realized that AFTER I made the post

What does it say when we're the last team to make an announcement? Maybe this is a good sign. Remember the Thrashers weren't our first choice but we still got an NHL team. Regardless I'm happy with the team we ultimately got maybe that will be the case with whichever coach we get

It don't matter. We were Trotz or bust. 

In the end if it wasn't Trotz it was gonna be one of these guys. It says we took our time naming a coach but seriously have lots of work between naming that coach to the draft to free agency to etc... now and the draft hopefully some Jets news pick up  

Dubois.(#20 on TB, Jets will have to like the offer tho )  Wheeler (#2 on seravelli trade board) scheif? Not on it. 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Are the Jets getting the left over scraps yet again ...  it would of been nice to hire a proven winner. 

Former coaches of Arizona and Detroit are scraps. 

Not scraps, not scraps at all 🙄

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

Bruins have made it official

Damn! I got this one wrong. Poor Quinn.