Around The NHL 2021/22

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Can't wait for the Canes to have an amazing regular season and fall apart in the playoffs again. I love my team and have been to a ton of games in Raleigh, but lord they don't half choke in crunch time. Interested to see what the offseason will bring.

We could only wish to have your problems in the Peg, if Anderson bounces back or you get a top flight goalie,look out. Shesterkin was the difference imo.😊

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Pioneer Sausage? 🤔

24 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Can't wait for the Canes to have an amazing regular season and fall apart in the playoffs again. I love my team and have been to a ton of games in Raleigh, but lord they don't half choke in crunch time. Interested to see what the offseason will bring.

What you need is a point a game player. Have you heard of Mark Scheifele? 

Just now, iHeart said:

what's the hold up? I want to say negotiation take up quite a bit of time but he's still deciding, I mean it took awhile for the negotiations to bring the team here (but then again, the Coyotes was Plan A but that didn't pan out)

There could be a million things holding this up. Could be all the lawyers trying to figure out the appropriate language. Could just be they don't want to announce anything, at the NHLs request. Could be that Barry has several offers and feels no need to rush. 

Así es la vida si. 

14 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Boston still is the elephant in the room IMHO.

They are rebuilding. Cassidy got fired cuz he wins. No McAvoy or  Marchand for 6 months rumors pasta wants out. Bergeron might retire 

They aren't an option.  

Maybe Nashville offered him a management job cuz just extended their own Coach. 

Edited by Goalie

Kevin Fiala is on his way to California.

The Los Angeles Kings acquired the rights to the 25-year-old restricted free-agent winger from the Minnesota Wild on Wednesday in exchange for the No. 19 pick in the 2022 NHL Entry Draft and defenceman Brock Faber of nearby Maple Grove, MN, first reported by The Athletic's Michael Russo.      ( looks like a massive overpay to me)

Edited by bb1