Around The NHL 2021/22

I don't know they should have been home already according to a post from the FotWJ page 18 hours ago

I just got confirmation from the page that they got in at 1 am (apparently it's a one hour flight from the twin cities to Winnipeg)

Edited by iHeart

Just now, Jimmy from Lockport said:

Wow, this might be the end of the line for Chevy and Q.

Chevy, hopefully. Can't just walk away from anl sexual assualt and let a predator continue abusing players. 

Pretty bad on True North to have not fired him immediately. 

Screw Chevy and True North. 

Just now, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Absolutely despicable. 

I think Chevy has lawyered up and won't say anything, doesn't look good but it's the right play for him considering what he looks to have been part of and now he could find himself being a defendant, end game will be Chevy's time in Winnipeg is likely done, we he jump or will he be pushed

17 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I think Chevy has lawyered up and won't say anything, doesn't look good but it's the right play for him considering what he looks to have been part of and now he could find himself being a defendant, end game will be Chevy's time in Winnipeg is likely done, we he jump or will he be pushed

giphy.gif

Tough to say how much pull if any or say Chevy had.. maybe he did say something.. there is that possibility but ppl don't listen to the junior normally 

Chevy was nobody nothing at that point.. maybe a cap guy.... not sure really what role if any he played or didn't 

Jets have preached high character smart kids in their drafting.. they haven't really taken any chance on guys who were maybe not good ppl.. maybe lemieux but trade not draft and later traded. 

For all we know Chevy told someone what he knew or heard but that's as far as it got. There is the possibility Chevy had zero part or say or knowledge of it tho... 

Should I be fired because I had no say and likely feared for my Job and career at the time if I did go public and who would believe me anyways I mean different non cancel culture Era and all. I dunno.. 

Bowman Quennville and coaches should feel the wrath not the janitor really 

Edited by Goalie