Around The NHL 2021/22

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I am a big believer in karma. I do NOT talk to other teams fans. Not on social media...not in person. I had a Lions fan buddy that I know through music try and do a friendly bet on the game a few weeks ago and I had to politely tell him I don't do that. I believe in karma. I do not want any interaction with any fans from other teams. Yapping leads to jinxing your team....I firmly believe that. When I go to games, I just keep my mouth shut and don't make eye contact with anyone, if possible. As an example, at the '19 GC, it turned out that my tickets were in a section with people I knew. They're Stamps fans, and were just at the game because it was the GC. They were all over me throughout the game because I wasn't cheering...wasn't saying anything. Even when we were up with about 5 minutes left in the 4th...not a sound. Just praying that we didn't **** it up somehow. Karma man....keep your mouth shut till the final whistle. 

That was me the entire game for the most part.  Couldn't even finish a beer.  The wife knew better than to try to talk to me.  She was glad to have another couple with us at the game! 😂

2 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

That was me the entire game for the most part.  Couldn't even finish a beer.  The wife knew better than to try to talk to me.  She was glad to have another couple with us at the game! 😂

Guys were screaming at me when 'Sheed "scored" his TD in the 4th but I knew nothing's over till the whistle......seen too much **** in my lifetime. 

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Can't wait for the CBA to expire so we can hear owners claim poverty

Thing is, there's a cap. I mean Ottawa is not near the cap, cause Eugene is crap owner, but they can't really complain about spending. Brady just took money out another, probably more deserving, player's pocket. 

Hell of a night in Columbus. Jackets destroy the Coyotes 8 2 as they honor the memory of their deceased Latvian goaltender.  

Quite the emotional moments from Columbus goaltender Merzlikins 

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/blue-jackets-merzlikins-honour-memory-kivlenieks-season-opener/

Edited by Goalie