Around The NHL 2021/22

19 hours ago, Noeller said:

They've had vaccine availability in the states since last year......Helle can't sit here and tell me he's not anti-vax and then in the same breath say that he hadn't been vaccinated before now. If you're not anti-vaxx then you would have jumped on it as soon as it was offered to you. So many idiotic ideas in the US right now......

Yeah, he had 2months according to the story.

On 2021-09-23 at 3:29 PM, Noeller said:

They've had vaccine availability in the states since last year......Helle can't sit here and tell me he's not anti-vax and then in the same breath say that he hadn't been vaccinated before now. If you're not anti-vaxx then you would have jumped on it as soon as it was offered to you. So many idiotic ideas in the US right now......

You're being gracious using the word ideas. They are not ideas nor opinions nor beliefs. They are falsehoods.

4 hours ago, Goalie said:

I question that as tsn straight up said Archibald.  Plus Hamonic has a young child with a immune disorder 

Isn't Ham from Steinbach? :D

Here's where i saw the story...

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/travis-hamonic-expected-to-be-absent-from-canucks-training-camp

Reading again that Helle is pro choice on the covid vaccine. Is he also pro consequence for the choices people make in life ffs?

Its not about pro choice it’s about consequence of those choices. Do whatever the f you want to do, at this stage of the pandemic that’s killed gobs of people, some of us are spending no energy on trying to coerce you or sway you, I don’t care what you do, what choices you make in life but I want these anti vax people who have no legitimate reason to not take it start to feel the pain whether it’s clamping down better on restricting their movements and/or hitting them directly and immediately financially. Patience, trying to sway and coddling for people who are gullible for the lies they’ve been fed is officially over.

52 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Reading again that Helle is pro choice on the covid vaccine. Is he also pro consequence for the choices people make in life ffs?

Its not about pro choice it’s about consequence of those choices. Do whatever the f you want to do, at this stage of the pandemic that’s killed gobs of people, some of us are spending no energy on trying to coerce you or sway you, I don’t care what you do, what choices you make in life but I want these anti vax people who have no legitimate reason to not take it start to feel the pain whether it’s clamping down better on restricting their movements and/or hitting them directly and immediately financially. Patience, trying to sway and coddling for people who are gullible for the lies they’ve been fed is officially over.

Yeah, I'm fully off the Helle bandwagon right now.... I have absolutely no use for these people. 

20 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Every time I see a young player contract these days I look back on what we paid Scheifele, Ehlers, and Hellebuyck on early contracts and my smile gets bigger. 

Chevy did not bend on RFA contracts. Good or bad, he never overpaid. NHL negotiated this into the CBA to protect GMs but they're generally stupid. 

8 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

Duncan Keith sounded off today about feeling “forced” to get the vaccine. 

Just so dumb.

Oh here you are over here. Riders suck. I was going to say your NHL team sucks too but . . .

And I agree with you on DK which when you think about it looks like an acronym for **** . 🙂

48 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Oh here you are over here. Riders suck. I was going to say your NHL team sucks too but . . .

And I agree with you on DK which when you think about it looks like an acronym for **** . 🙂

As an Oilers fan, Winnipeg has given me a rough ride this year…

But yes! I’ll frequently join hockey talk as well. It’s nearly Christmas with the NHL starting.

49 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

As an Oilers fan, Winnipeg has given me a rough ride this year…

But yes! I’ll frequently join hockey talk as well. It’s nearly Christmas with the NHL starting.

An Oiler fan and a Rider fan? Why don’t you just throw in Toronto for good measure. Ugh.