Around The NHL 2021/22

13 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Kane’s ugly divorce is going to get uglier with the comments from his own wife calling him out on his gambling addiction and match fixing. Meanwhile, a league concerned about its integrity continues its deafening silence on the sexual assault allegations out of Chicago 

you know it's funny when I heard that his wife put that out there I was wondering "Is he going through a divorce right now?"

$9.25M? Oh, wow. That's really high. I can't even imagine the cap issues they'll have and continue to have. 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Worth every penny.... 

$9.25M? That's too much in this environment. Now, if it was Kia, sure. 

On 2021-08-06 at 2:11 PM, Noeller said:

It's the going rate... The kid is a stud.

He's not Werenski. Jones I think is overrated.  Nurse I guess will play 45 minutes every game to justify it? 

Cale Makar is better than all of them tho and got less. Pretty much half the cap tied up on McDavid Drai Nurse and Hyman. 

The leafs approach here. 

On 2021-08-06 at 2:16 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Especially when u compare it to 44's contract 🤣

These high end d contract have me wondering if Buff could have gone on LTIR like Little/Seabrook 🤔

44 has played with Beaulieu and Poolman for 2 years.  

Josh's contract will be a steal shortly now that he will be playing with an actual nhl d partner 

Nice to have defensive options. DeMelo could pair with Morrissey like in the playoffs which was Josh’s best stretch of play all year, or could go back with old partner Dillon. Pionk and Morrissey could pair as the top 2, or put Pionk with Stanley to protect and groom him while Schmidt gives Morrissey a bit more size as a partner. Will be curious to see how it plays out. Let Heinola over ripen in the AHL but keep him on standby for the inevitable injuries to slide in. 

On 2021-08-11 at 2:31 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I'm still cutting him slack since he lost his kid.

He's a piss poor excuse as a dad anyways. He has a child.. one who he rarely to never sees it would appear. Kane is the definition of a piece of **** human 

Funny that the gripe about the Coyotes woes is that an arena in Glendale is too far away from Downtown Phoenix and fans won’t travel that far to watch a game. The Cardinals’ stadium is right next door, and that location has not kept fans away. 

So where do they end up? Quebec City might push, but I think the league might prefer Kansas City. 

3 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Funny that the gripe about the Coyotes woes is that an arena in Glendale is too far away from Downtown Phoenix and fans won’t travel that far to watch a game. The Cardinals’ stadium is right next door, and that location has not kept fans away. 

So where do they end up? Quebec City might push, but I think the league might prefer Kansas City. 

Houston or KC. 

Just now, Goalie said:

Houston for sure. Gotta keep them in the west and central so Houston or KC but Houston makes more sense 

KC would fit fine in the west, if Nashville does. 

It will come down to leadership and money. But, mostly money.