2021 Blue Bombers Training Camp/Pre-Season Stuff

Noeller

Sounds like Lawler has been an absolute beast so far in camp. The combinations of Buck as OC, Collaros being more of a gun slinger than Nichols, and Harris being essentially two years older, i think we see quite a bit more emphasis on the passing game this season. Bold prediction: Lawler 1000+ yards receiving(keep in mind only 14 games this year).

On 2021-07-15 at 2:31 PM, M.O.A.B. said:

https://www.bluebombers.com/2021/07/15/im-winnipeg-learn-agudosi-ready-opportunity/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

0E8A1778-1-1600x1364.jpg

that's a tall receiver... Carlton Agudosi 6'6" 220... reminds me of Gregg Carr 

He's almost the size of two smaller defensive backs stacked on one another lol.

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Sounds like Lawler has been an absolute beast so far in camp. The combinations of Buck as OC, Collaros being more of a gun slinger than Nichols, and Harris being essentially two years older, i think we see quite a bit more emphasis on the passing game this season. Bold prediction: Lawler 1000+ yards receiving(keep in mind only 14 games this year).

I wonder if they're finally going to put Wolitarsky inside.  I think he, Demski and Lawler inside and Adams, Meredith outside would be  the best use of our WR talent.

4 hours ago, IC Khari said:

Not sure where to post this but is this a good signing?

https://www.cfl.ca/2021/07/17/bombers-sign-ol-drew-richmond/

Got himself suspended for one game for violating team rules. 

Overview

Richmond does a nice job of utilizing his strength and length at right tackle, but he might not have the functional lateral quickness to stick at tackle, so he might need to prove himself at guard. His core power and body control will suit him well inside, as will his relatively quick and accurate hands. His ability to make a team and stick around will likely depend on whether or not a move inside can hide some of his athletic flaws and limitations.

Today: Monday is the countdown day to 75 excluding non-counters. 

If I’m not mistaken, the non-counters are:
2020:
DB Noah Hallet
WR Brendan Oleary-Orange
K/P Marc Liegghio
DT Nicholas Dheilly
LB Tanner Cadwallader

2021:
DB Resha Kramdi
LB Robie Lowes
RB Kyle Borsa
WR Macho Bockru

2021 Global:
LB Les Mauro
OL Tomoya Machino
LB Ayo Oyelola

That makes 12 players will unfortunately be sent back home.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

21 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

From an outside fan perspective I think Lawler has the chance to be your best receiver. I really like Darvin Adams and think he is a very complete reciever but I think he is probably at his peak in play. I see Lawler as having room to improve. I remember him burning Purifoy in the West Final for a long touchdown on a corner route. Something not many receivers did in 2019.