2021 Blue Bombers Training Camp/Pre-Season Stuff

Noeller

I don’t care which team has the best five or ten players this year. The team with the best *depth* will win. If the backend of your roster is full of guys who can step into a starting role without hurting you, you’ve got a good chance to win your division.

https://3downnation.com/2021/07/14/insider-talk-saskatchewans-achilles-tears-expensive-o-lines-are-xfl-talks-really-dead/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=insider-talk-saskatchewans-achilles-tears-expensive-o-lines-are-xfl-talks-really-dead

With Harris, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a small but nagging injury...hamstring type of deal. Something that if he HAD to go, he would be able to. But knowing he doesn't HAVE to, taking the rest is better long term. 

I dont believe it's just for rest. All the players have been resting for over a year, they all want to get in.

48 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

With Harris, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a small but nagging injury...hamstring type of deal. Something that if he HAD to go, he would be able to. But knowing he doesn't HAVE to, taking the rest is better long term. 

I dont believe it's just for rest. All the players have been resting for over a year, they all want to get in.

I am a bit out of the loop on following camp but has Harris actually attended TC since being shut down? Covid protocols are 2 weeks so just wondering if that might be a possibility.

45 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I am a bit out of the loop on following camp but has Harris actually attended TC since being shut down? Covid protocols are 2 weeks so just wondering if that might be a possibility.

Yeah he was there day 1....but also he lives in WPG so no quarantine was needed. 

Pretty much the only thing I remember from Spanish class at Brandon U in 1998 is "Mano y mano" = "Hand To Hand" ......

But either way....it has nothing to do with "Man To Man"... or Man Against Man....

Edited by Noeller

if they're wearing their own #'s, first match is 37 S Brandon Alexander vs 84 WR Ardarius Stewart. The 84 in the vid seems bigger than 37. There are two 84 in the roster Stewart who stands at 6.0 and the other is Malcom Lewis who stands at 5.10.

Not sure with the second pairing. The defender seems to be #83 WR Alonzo Russell Sr (6.4). cant figure out the # of the other guy. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

On 2021-07-13 at 10:40 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

Hey guys - just wanted to let you know that yesterday was a pretty f-ed up day for me as I was extremely close to a huge accident in Kelowna that claimed 5 peoples' lives.  Having been that close to the danger and near death it put a lot of things in perspective.  Thanks for all your posts, I really need to focus on this right now as it was beyond a traumatic experience.  I am so happy the Bombers are back, and I can focus on something positive right now.  That is all.

Just wanted to check and see how you are doing? It was not a good day for sure, my staff there were pretty shock up and one of my best friends went to HS with one of the brothers from Salmon Arm. 2 kids and a 3rd on the way, hard not to have feels when you hear that.