2021 Blue Bombers Training Camp/Pre-Season Stuff

Noeller

6 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

He left practice early yesterday and didn't return.     I really hope it's not an injury and this is out of an abundance of caution

Harris is 34, and has just taken a year and a bit off of football (not by his choice mind you). The last part of your statement will probably be the way the Bombers handle him from here on. Not very unusual IMO.

Edited by IC Khari

40 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I was thinking second dose also since Drew is a Winnipeg resident and now is that time. 

The Cam Meredith story is wild. Living here in Winnipeg cuz gf and kid live here. Just wild. Pulling for him. 

Me too, maybe not as altruistically as you are, but me too. My motives are selfish. I want him to be completely recovered from his NFL injury because he was a darn good receiver in the best league in the world. If he can recover that....we may have a game breaking WR.

On 2021-07-11 at 11:15 AM, 17to85 said:

Agreed! I still have a lot of "**** yous" to give out

Not me...I pretty much covered all my bases in that regard but I would happily go back for round 2.

WINNIPEG — The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have signed American running back Devonte Williams. The 24-year-old Southeastern Louisiana product rushed for 892 yards and 12 touchdowns through the 2018 and 2019 seasons with the Lions. He added 720 receiving yards and three touchdowns and dabbled in punt and kick returns as well.

https://www.cfl.ca/2021/07/13/bombers-bring-rb-devonte-williams/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Edited by M.O.A.B.