2021 Blue Bombers Training Camp/Pre-Season Stuff

Noeller

7 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I like these, but that 5th "point" is getting annoying. YES we know the practices are closed...stop putting that as the 5th main point lol. You're ripping us off!!

That might have been the most useless "update" ive ever read. Harris hurt, you cant come watch, its fun to be back-McGuire.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

6 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I like these, but that 5th "point" is getting annoying. YES we know the practices are closed...stop putting that as the 5th main point lol. You're ripping us off!!

And also how many players we have in camp and how many we will have at the end. Has this not been posted in other quick hits? Just not a lot of info in these things.

Im only complaining because I'm frothing for content

40 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

33 minutes ago, BBlink said:

And also how many players we have in camp and how many we will have at the end. Has this not been posted in other quick hits? Just not a lot of info in these things.

Im only complaining because I'm frothing for content

2 minutes ago, Sard said:

You'd think that Ed Tait might have known that... wouldn't you?

Geez, when the mob starts turning on the golden child Ed Tait, it’s getting ugly around here. 

I thought it would be a 13-man PR and 5-man taxi squad ?

Brian Ramsay, the CFLPA’s executive director, said Tuesday the two sides agreed on more than 19 amendments. Among them was limiting the number of Global players a team must have this year from two to one, which in turn reduced active rosters by one player to 45.

However, CFL teams will also be allowed five-player taxi squads (which all clubs can access) in addition to their 13-man practice rosters. 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/article-cflpa-feels-biggest-amendment-it-reached-with-cfl-was-getting-players/

34 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Guys.....the practices have all been conditioning so far. There is little to nothing to report. Maybe relax on the "lack of updates". 

If a star player on this team had any kind of injury scare no matter how minor they'd shut em down for the day in camp. I hope that's all it is. 

The fact we didn't hear he was holding his knee and got carted off is good news I imagine. 

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

If a star player on this team had any kind of injury scare no matter how minor they'd shut em down for the day in camp. I hope that's all it is. 

The fact we didn't hear he was holding his knee and got carted off is good news I imagine. 

has been asked and answered that Harris had an appointment and needed to leave early. There is no injury scare......

1 minute ago, BBlink said:

No. More updates please

Stanley Bryant stretched.....like really far......

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

It's 5 short points and 2 of them are always the same. I don't need an essay, but damn...be more creative. 

I'm curious what you'd like him to say about the stretching and jogging that was done today..?