2021 Blue Bombers Training Camp/Pre-Season Stuff

Noeller

36 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

When he's been in its because he's had to be. Because he had to be rostered to be our back up rb. He's by no means a guy who earns a spot with his teams play. 

His catching and blocking are well below par for a starting pro football rb. We aren't lucky to have him. He was a multi team cast off. To say we are lucky to have a guy that sat on the fa list for an extended period as a ni is laughable. It's fine to like the kool-aid. But don't expect every one to believe it's wine. 😄

I gotta say I find it a bit odd how you just make stuff up about the guy. He signed with edm after not being drafted, was released and signed with sask...then released again and signed with us. That all happened between 2017 and 2018...I guess that's a long time for a FA?

And no one said he made the team due to his special teams play. YOU said he didn't play teams....when he did.

I dont understand where you're getting the info your opinions are based on. Because all he has done when given the opportunity is produce. Both in the passing game and the run game.

Saying all that, I wouldn't be surprised to see him released again this year with the young guys we have in camp.

5 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

I think you have it backwards. I'm trying to get speedy not to make it about me, not the other way around.

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I gotta say I find it a bit odd how you just make stuff up about the guy. He signed with edm after not being drafted, was released and signed with sask...then released again and signed with us. That all happened between 2017 and 2018...I guess that's a long time for a FA?

And no one said he made the team due to his special teams play. YOU said he didn't play teams....when he did.

I dont understand where you're getting the info your opinions are based on. Because all he has done when given the opportunity is produce. Both in the passing game and the run game.

Saying all that, I wouldn't be surprised to see him released again this year with the young guys we have in camp.

Bob Cameron was released multiple times by CFL teams before he found a 20 year home with the Bombers.

5 hours ago, BBlink said:

STANDING OUT: A good chunk of the first part of Sunday morning’s session was spent on special teams, especially on kick cover. Popping off the page were Bombers draft picks DL Nick Dheilly, LB Robbie Lowes, DB Noah Hallett along with RBs Kyle Borsa and Brady Oliveira… Catching eyes among new receivers were WRs Blake Jackson and Carlton Agudosi… Noticeable with interceptions on D were Willie Jefferson, Adam Bighill, Josh Johnson  and Prince Robinson.

Awesome to see Dheilly standing out. Especially with Griffiths retiring. He will have every opportunity to make the roster and playing teams goes a long way

Also just great all around to hear that our new draft picks are shining.

Agudosi has been the training camp "winner" in the first two days. Getting mentioned twice. Guess he is a big guy and now showing some skills

On the Bomber site Dhielly is listed at 6'4" 210LBS?!?! Gonna have to follow me around for a month to add some weight son. Seems very slight to a be a DE let along replace Griffiths at DT. He better be quick cause a 315 pound behemoth like Hardrick could carry him out of the stadium over his shoulder if he gets ahold of him.

18 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

On the Bomber site Dhielly is listed at 6'4" 210LBS?!?! Gonna have to follow me around for a month to add some weight son. Seems very slight to a be a DE let along replace Griffiths at DT. He better be quick cause a 315 pound behemoth like Hardrick could carry him out of the stadium over his shoulder if he gets ahold of him.

He was listed at 230 on draft day. Im hoping that 1 is actually a 7 :)

Interesting that they decided not to bring in any competition for Liegghio. Kinda cool that they basically said "this is your gig, you dont have to be another Medlock, just do your thing, weve got confidence in you". Lets hope that confidence pays off!

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

40 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Interesting that they decided not to bring in any competition for Liegghio. Kinda cool that they basically said "this is your gig, you dont have to be another Medlock, just do your thing, weve got confidence in you". Lets hope that confidence pays off!

special teams expert  / head coach.

On 2021-07-10 at 6:59 PM, Tracker said:

No small feat, given the Rider debacle,

IDK about that... the riders seem to always find interesting ways of self sabotage- you're talking about a team that "too many men" a GC victory to the Als, has a crossbar show them a quick exit out cup contention, and managed to decimate their team with a single preseason workout... 

I dont know what to call what ever they have a,  but man they got that market cornered.

59 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

IDK about that... the riders seem to always find interesting ways of self sabotage- you're talking about a team that "too many men" a GC victory to the Als, has a crossbar show them a quick exit out cup contention, and managed to decimate their team with a single preseason workout... 

I dont know what to call what ever they have a,  but man they got that market cornered.

Whatever it is its glorious and i will never have my fill.

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

They are a woulda, coulda, shoulda organization.