For anyone on the fence about the Vaccine.....

1 minute ago, Jerry1377 said:

Oh that's right, science means no discussion, only what gov't paid experts is true. This despite ample evidence to suggest discussion needs to continue.

Those afraid to carry on a civilized conversation or debate are simply afraid of what they might be presented with.  

I have legit questions, and you clearly know all there is to know about the subject, so enlightenment is all I'm looking for.

Keep the ridicule to a minimum please, we're all bomber fans here.

That doesn't give you a free pass. Go talk to a doctor that doesn't sell merch on his website. We're done with you before we even start.

12 minutes ago, Jerry1377 said:

Oh that's right, science means no discussion, only what gov't paid experts is true. This despite ample evidence to suggest discussion needs to continue.

Those afraid to carry on a civilized conversation or debate are simply afraid of what they might be presented with.  

I have legit questions, and you clearly know all there is to know about the subject, so enlightenment is all I'm looking for.

Keep the ridicule to a minimum please, we're all bomber fans here.

I'm afraid that when you spout quotations from Donald Trump and Fox News, you are leaving yourself wide open to all manner of sarcasm, not to mention the questioning of your intelligence.

10 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

That doesn't give you a free pass. Go talk to a doctor that doesn't sell merch on his website. We're done with you before we even start.

Very foolish. I stand behind my statement. 

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

I'm afraid that when you spout quotations from Donald Trump and Fox News, you are leaving yourself wide open to all manner of sarcasm, not to mention the questioning of your intelligence.

You're obviously caught up in the cult of personality. I can assume then that CNN and CBC are the correct news sources by your standards?

Ignorance is bliss. 

Absolutely hilarious that about 8 months into vaccinating people with a never before used type of vaccination and you think the science is settled? That is very close minded.

I truly hope for everyone's sake that I am wrong, and that the information that I've seen is incorrect. Considering we're still in the trial stages of this experimental medical procedure, that is authorized under emergency use only I will add, only time will tell.

I think it's incredibly disturbing that a population would support the loss of bodily autonomy to have your freedoms to go about your life as we once did, before we had a virus that 99.97% of us would survive.

Let me state that again, the Manitoba government says you cannot go out to a restaurant or a sporting event unless you accept this authorized under emergency use only medical procedure that's never been used on humans before.

Curious have any of you read the information in the Fauci emails? Specifically the gain of function research being conducted and sponsored by him? The admission that masks are all but entirely useless?

The fact that he knew in March 2020 that only the elderly and people's comorbidities would have issue with covid?

These are facts guys, facts that the media will not cover. Facts don't care about your feelings. Anger and rage towards someone who's challenging your views is absolutely understandable. 

Derek Sloan's press conference, silence. He raises legitimate questions.

I realize my audience here, so I don't expect positive feedback but if just one person looks into this and my efforts weren't wasted. 

Nobodies angry at you, it's actually just really sad to see this sort of obtuse, willfully ignorant behavior. I hope you don't have any underlying conditions when you inevitably catch the Delta variant. Hope you don't have anyone near you that you want to keep safe if you become a vector. Hope you don't have anyone that depends on you for support if you're sick yourself. Perhaps, most of all... hope you don't mind not being able to attend Bomber games in person anymore. Please see a real doctor.

1 minute ago, MOBomberFan said:

Nobodies angry at you, it's actually just really sad to see this sort of obtuse, willfully ignorant behavior. I hope you don't have any underlying conditions when you inevitably catch the Delta variant. Hope you don't have anyone near you that you want to keep safe if you become a vector. Hope you don't have anyone that depends on you for support if you're sick yourself. Perhaps, most of all... hope you don't mind not being able to attend Bomber games in person anymore. Please see a real doctor.

Tell you what, fact check this or don't. I realize it's not my job to convince you that you're seriously misinformed.

But I encourage you to try debunking the following statement, you'll be hard-pressed to do so.

Considering the shot, review these facts first.

For anyone who still hasn't made up their mind whether or not to do the correct thing and take the covid vaccine, I'd like to offer my encouragement. 

You can be reassured by the knowledge that you are being injected with an experimental mixture of chemicals and uncontrollable genetically modified spike proteins. Once injected, the changes made to your immune system are irreversible. 

You can be reassured by the fact that by now there is an 85% chance that you already have antibodies in your system to fight covid but this vaccine may interrupt your body's natural ability to fight infection.

You can be reassured that this type of "vaccine" has NEVER been used on a live mass human vaccination programme before. 

You can be absolutely assured that no mid to long term safety data whatsoever exists regarding the possibility of side effects, adverse reactions or other negative health impacts. 

You can be reassured that no studies have been done regarding the possibility of reproductive issues in later life.

You can be reassured that no studies have been carried out in order to ascertain how these vaccines interact with ANY of the thousands of other medications prescribed by Doctors.

You can be reassured that you REALLY need this vaccine as the survival rate for covid is 99.8%.

You can be reassured that by taking this vaccine you will definitely not be protecting yourself from either catching the virus or passing it on.

You can also be reassured that you will definitely not be protecting others due to the fact that, whether or not they have been vaccinated, you can still transmit the virus to them.

You can be reassured that, despite only a tiny proportion of the general public and health professionals being aware of the MHRA Yellow Card Reporting System, there have still been nearly a million instances of adverse reactions reported, including over 1,200 deaths.

You can be reassured that in the USA the Swine Flu vaccine was taken off the market after 47 deaths were reported. The number of deaths so far linked to the covid vaccines in the USA exceeds 10,000.

You can be reassured that several countries now consider the risks associated with taking the vaccine in certain age groups far exceeds the risk of actually becoming ill from the virus.

You can take comfort in the fact that alternative treatments have always been available but these were withheld from you whilst the huge pharma corporations were given billions of dollars to develop expensive, less effective and more dangerous alternatives. 

You can be assured that none of these vaccines has gained full regulatory approval in any country. They have all been given temporary emergency licences in order for the authorities to hastily inject as many people as possible for as long as the "Emergency" can be stretched out.

You can take comfort in the fact that all the vaccine manufacturers were given immunity from prosecution if their vaccines were discovered to have caused any damage to the recipients. 

You may also take further comfort in the knowledge that none of the vaccine manufacturers would supply their vaccines until such time as they were absolutely sure that all responsibility for injuries caused by their products was transferred to any government purchasing them.

You can take comfort in knowing that the Worldwide covid vaccination programme is in direct contravention of the Nuremberg Code AND global human rights legislation. 

I hope this helps. ”

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

hey @Mark H.or someone....could we get this locked up? Probably for the best. 

You know, choice allows you to engage or not engage in a post.  Wait a minute are you in Justin Trudeau's cabinet? You probably support Bill C10 and Bill c36 don't you? You've been conditioned nicely.

You only cut out your opponent's tongue when you fear what they have to say.