For anyone on the fence about the Vaccine.....

Based on the wording out of the province this morning, it sounds like proof of having 2 shots will be required to attend games.

"Large-scale, outdoor professional sports or performing arts events may also allow fully immunized Manitobans to attend, subject to approval by Manitoba Public Health. The province will work with sports and arts organization to implement proof of vaccination protocols for these events."

If you haven't had your first jab yet, and are on the fence, go get your first jab today or tomorrow. There is just enough time if you go right now to get in a 28 day period, get your second jab, and have the 14 day period before you can get your proof of vaccination before the home opener!

5 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

Be careful, someone on this board gave me the gears when I said the Bombers were a motivating factor in getting vaccinated. 

Seriously though, it’s nice to know the Bombers will be approved to play. If being fully immunized is the requirement, I’d like to see IGF at 100% capacity from the start.

I know- I am just waiting for him to show up in this thread, Verbal Guns ablazin'. 

On 2021-06-27 at 4:46 AM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Let them get left behind. I hope it affects every aspect of their lives. 

The problem is that we have universal free healthcare. Every one of these covidiots who get sick cost the system (and taxpayers) hundreds of thousands of dollars. We need to set up a system like they have in some other countries where people who do not sign they organ donor cards are advised that if they need a replacement organ, they will be put at the bottom of the list. Maybe we could tell antivaxxers that in the event they contract COVID in any of its forms, they will be treated in the parking lot of the hospital.

12 hours ago, Tracker said:

The problem is that we have universal free healthcare. Every one of these covidiots who get sick cost the system (and taxpayers) hundreds of thousands of dollars. We need to set up a system like they have in some other countries where people who do not sign they organ donor cards are advised that if they need a replacement organ, they will be put at the bottom of the list. Maybe we could tell antivaxxers that in the event they contract COVID in any of its forms, they will be treated in the parking lot of the hospital.

Not being able to attend sporting events or travel is a good start. I have no sympathy at all for them. Most are as dumb as bricks.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

This thread got a bit off the rails, wasn't intended to focus on people that made their mind up about never getting the covid vaccine.

Rather, it was just some awareness for the "wait and see" folks to let them know, if you didn't have your first shot yet, well, now you won't be going to the bomber home opener.

"Wait and see" will cost everyone, some people just don't see it until they lose out on something fun they wanted to do.....

• 2 weeks later...

Nah.  Call them out.   Leave them behind snd exclude them form social /work / fun events.   It’s their right to choose what medication/vaccines they take.   We shouldnt force then to take it.   

They should also fully accept and agree that it’s the vaccinated’s right to not want to be around them and be at greater risk of infection and prevent them from attending these events.    If they want social events they can through them themselves if public health allows and restrict it to unvaccinated or both groups.  

3 hours ago, Adrenaline_x said:

Nah.  Call them out.   Leave them behind snd exclude them form social /work / fun events.   It’s their right to choose what medication/vaccines they take.   We shouldnt force then to take it.   

They should also fully accept and agree that it’s the vaccinated’s right to not want to be around them and be at greater risk of infection and prevent them from attending these events.    If they want social events they can through them themselves if public health allows and restrict it to unvaccinated or both groups.  

After 18 months, **** em. They don't care about us.

On 2021-06-29 at 12:02 AM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Not being able to attend sporting events or travel is a good start. I have no sympathy at all for them. Most are as dumb as bricks.

Sooo... Blindly accepting an experimental medical procedure with ZERO long term safety studies is smart then?

Especially when this is to combat a virus with a very low mortality rate except for the elderly and those with serious comorbidities. 

Yeah, ok there... 🙄

On 2021-07-08 at 8:37 PM, Adrenaline_x said:

Promoting segregation based on one's trust in gov't and big pharma, really? 

If your magic lifesaving "vaccine" works... Why would you be afraid of being near the non-jabbed? 

Please share the "science" behind that opinion, thanks.

7 minutes ago, Jerry1377 said:

Promoting segregation based on one's trust in gov't and big pharma, really? 

If your magic lifesaving "vaccine" works... Why would you be afraid of being near the non-jabbed? 

Please share the "science" behind that opinion, thanks.

Describe your post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Describe your post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh that's right, science means no discussion, only what gov't paid experts is true. This despite ample evidence to suggest discussion needs to continue.

Those afraid to carry on a civilized conversation or debate are simply afraid of what they might be presented with.  

I have legit questions, and you clearly know all there is to know about the subject, so enlightenment is all I'm looking for.

Keep the ridicule to a minimum please, we're all bomber fans here.