Round 2 - Game 4 : @Montreal

Sure, the Jets have faced adversity in this series.  
But the total lack of step up and brains, by this team is shocking.....

Run Perfetti, Samberg, Heinola, Ves, Harkins and any other deserving Moose, in there next year.

Growing pains?   So what.   Would beat watching a bunch of these current lames...

11 hours ago, do or die said:

Sure, the Jets have faced adversity in this series.  
But the total lack of step up and brains, by this team is shocking.....

Run Perfetti, Samberg, Heinola, Ves, Harkins and any other deserving Moose, in there next year.

Growing pains?   So what.   Would beat watching a bunch of these current lames...

Perfetti was at the World's. He can't play. 

Heinola? Put a puck moving defender on a team that's struggling to exit the defensive zone? No, we need Benn instead. 

This team died when Sheif played the body instead of the puck. 

39 minutes ago, JCon said:

Perfetti was at the World's. He can't play. 

Heinola? Put a puck moving defender on a team that's struggling to exit the defensive zone? No, we need Benn instead. 

This team died when Sheif played the body instead of the puck. 

I think the Jets died prior to the series even starting; they appeared to get fat heads over sweeping the Oilers. They looked like microwaved dog turds to start the first game and it's been mostly brutal ever since. ScheifeleGate only exacerbated things and now the top 6 can't do anything offensively while struggling defensively. Special teams are quite a mess again, too.

They're playing like they did during that lengthy slide late in the regular season.

1 minute ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I think the Jets died prior to the series even starting; they appeared to get fat heads over sweeping the Oilers. They looked like microwaved dog turds to start the first game and it's been mostly brutal ever since. ScheifeleGate only exacerbated things and now the top 6 can't do anything offensively while struggling defensively. Special teams are quite a mess again, too.

They're playing like they did during that lengthy slide late in the regular season.

I don't think they got swelled heads, I think they were so singularly focused on doing the job to beat the Oilers and they simply never transitioned. Could have lost game one, then refocused. But, I think Sheif's selfish play finished them. 

oilers overrated

habs underrated.

difficult to have so many lineup  changes. nobody knows what the other guy is going to do.

and the habs are playing a boring game that is effective.

also playing a winter sport when the temp is plus thirty makes no sense.

Edited by Mark F

2 hours ago, JCon said:

Benn showed 44 how to slide properly.

Design your own lines.

81 - 25 -27

9 - 17 - 22

Vesa - 13 - 36

85 - 11 - 23

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

oilers overrated

habs underrated.

difficult to have so many lineup  changes. nobody knows what the other guy is going to do.

and the habs are playing a boring game that is effective.

also playing a winter sport when the temp is plus thirty makes no sense.

Yup Ducharme sat his team down and showed them tapes of the 95 New Jersey devils. Booooorrrrrrringgggg but effective.

33 minutes ago, do or die said:

Need that first goal
Given that we haven't blown a single lead, yet.....

The silver lining!

I'm pretty much resigned to the Jets playing their last game tonight.   We're now in next year territory.   Very disappointed in this teams lack of effort.  Maybe they'll surprise me, and force Game 5. 

3 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

The silver lining!

I'm pretty much resigned to the Jets playing their last game tonight.   We're now in next year territory.   Very disappointed in this teams lack of effort.  Maybe they'll surprise me, and force Game 5. 

People have no real idea, how hard I worked, to come up with that one......