Round 2 - Game 2 : Montreal

2 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

"Dylan wont' play tonight, he's beyond day to day. We're going to be talking about a week anyway. It's a soft tissue injury. The lineup decisions we'll keep to our self" - Paul Maurice

Maybe there is some hope to get him back before the series ends. I'm not optimistic, though. 

I'm glad I don't have a soft tissue injury. I have so much soft tissue right now that it would be unbearable. 

Edited by JCon

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

The Jets will bear down win this game...... 

This is where Maurice and company need to earn their paycheques in getting this team ready for tonight with all these distractions going on, i.e., injuries, suspension and the varying reactions to it from a variety of groups.

Lets make Joel Edmundson's life miserable tonight and force the CBC commentators to not gush on about les habs because you know they ain't going to be in the Winnipeg corner.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

we lose Scheifele (bullshit!) but we get Stastny back, so at least we have that going for us.  Bear down guys, you can do this!  Oh and also - screw Corey Perry, that guy is an ass-clown.

This ^

Need to open the offensive floodgates. Course the D will suffer but might be only way now.

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

we lose Scheifele (bullshit!) but we get Stastny back, so at least we have that going for us.  Bear down guys, you can do this!  Oh and also - screw Corey Perry, that guy is an ass-clown.

easy there they said Stast was a game time decision

31 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I don’t know why Maurice is keeping the lineup decisions to himself... Pretty sure we all know what they will be.  And I’m also pretty sure that the opposition knows it too.

It's all top secret, locked behind impenetrable security. 

150.png

Edited by JCon

4 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I really hope we clobber them tonight. So sick of the bullshit happening to Schiefeles family...the lack of coverage about it in Montreal also fuels the rage.

Come.out flying and punish these pricks.  Go Jets Go!

even Fans of the Winnipeg Jets is overwhelmed with all this, they literally threatened to shut down the page