Round 2 - Game 1 : Montreal

25 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I’m really sick of hearing about how Scheifele hit a ‘defenseless’ player.  It’s just completely false.  Seriously, you can think it was legal/illegal, dirty/clean, suspendible or not, but saying Evans was defenseless, is ridiculous. 

This is playoff hockey....you better be prepared for hard hits...If Schief is going to get suspended for playing at a 110 percent then I'm watching the wrong game....What a bunch of bull$hit....right out of the eastern media crapcan

This hearing is taking a long time.   You would think Jets need to know soon so the coach can figure out line combos for tomorrow game.

I agree with the stance that Evans wasn't defenceless.  You can see him look up just before he gets hit by Schiefele.   I maintain it was a clean hit too.  Shoulder to chest.  He's not head hunting and he's finishing his check.  I'm not so sure it's a charging penalty either.  Everyone saying he was going full tilt is correct... Because he was backchecking.

27 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

So... did he get suspended?

still no news, anything that could have already been heard is misinformation, yeah this wait is taking forever as well, how long must it take to review footage?

Update: we should expect to hear something in about 71 minutes or so

Edited by iHeart

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

All the stuff Tom Wilson has done, but it's Scheifele that they choose to make their statement on. A guy with zero history in more than 500 games played. It's really the inconsistency of the DoPS that is so maddening.... 

A Joke.....that is all.........

Man, I was pretty "meh" about everything until the suspension came down and now I'm actually really ******* angry. I don't know how we can possibly compete, with the guys we're missing, but I really and truly hope we kick the **** out of these assholes now just to shove it up their ass and give Scheif another chance to play this season.