Round 1 - Game 4 : Edmonton

No matter who you are, that loss had to be back-breaking.  I just hope if the Jets get up by 3 goals that the Oilers don't decide to goon it up.  Kassian may want to "find his game" by deliberately injuring Ehlers or Stastny just out of spite.  That guy is a real piece of poo.

They both haven't enjoyed being in the spotlight this series with the criticisms thrown their way. They grossly underestimated the Jets & came into this series with too much overconfidence. Like the saying goes, plans change after you get punched in the nose. And the Jets delivered a haymaker last night. Blood was spilled.

Can’t see how the short turnaround does anything but hurt the Oilers. They can claim that it allows them to get right back at it and not stew over it, but losing in that fashion to go down 0-3, and they have run their stars a ton the last 2 games. Hopefully Jets depth allows them to even out the time on ice. And they should come in still buzzing. Jets allowed Edmonton to dictate the first period pace yesterday, need to flip that script and jumps on them early today. 

What a team effort on the comeback  ....I thought we were dead in the water down 4-1 BUT this team is full of surprises...  The hit on Stanley was the catalyst that we were lacking....A dirty shot that the league better have a look at....Time to put these guys away tonight....All I read before the series was how great McDavid was...Maybe the media better read up on what Ehlers is capable of and quit falling over the media's darling flavour of the year guy ..Gets a bit much....GOJETS

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

May be a Twitter screenshot of text that says 'ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo 1h According to @EliasSports, no team prior to the Jets on Sunday had done this in a Stanley Cup Playoff game: -Overcame a 3-goal deficit in the last 10 minutes of 3rd period -Won the game in oT -Took a 3-0 series lead in a best-of-7'

oh too bad he doesn't get to play today

May be an image of text that says 'NHL Player Safety @NHLPlayerSafety 6m Edmonton's Josh Archibald has been suspended for one game for Clipping Winnipeg' Logan Stanley.'

I remember the Ducks overcoming a deficit to beat the...wait for it...Oilers in a semi final. Want to say they pulled the goalie twice.

https://www.nhl.com/news/edmonton-oilers-anaheim-ducks-game-recap/c-289296296

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

oh too bad he doesn't get to play today

how about getting three double penalties in three straight games of an nhl playoff series

would like to see the last time that happened, if ever. I  think not.

I dont think the refs consciously favour one team, but like everyone else, they know who the league, and the networks, and most of the fans of other teams, want to win.

might well affect them without them even knowing.

"will no one rid me of this troublesome team?"

😂

Edited by Mark F

3 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Shhhhhh jittery lifelong Jet fan who has endured years of back breaking agony and defeat.

Say it quietly and all will be okay, 1 more to 4.

Reminds me of the 2019 Grey Cup game.  10 people in my media room.  9 life-long Bomber fans and one guy who invited himself who barely knows anything about football.  At half time he says "I think the Bombers have it".  Record scratch.  9 heads snap in unison to the back of the room and yell "SHUT THE F___ UP!!!!!!"  lol

Edited by kelownabomberfan