2021 NHL Playoffs

thank goodness...glad it's over, glad the Habs fans can go back into their cave again. Kucherov telling it like it is during the presser last night makes him my new favourite player for the time being... 

Time to get into the offseason and back to football season! 

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

thank goodness...glad it's over, glad the Habs fans can go back into their cave again. Kucherov telling it like it is during the presser last night makes him my new favourite player for the time being... 

Time to get into the offseason and back to football season! 

I followed their reddit game thread yesterday. main discussion, by far,  was complaining about the refs.

26 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I followed their reddit game thread yesterday. main discussion, by far,  was complaining about the refs.

that story checks out.... if we're not winning, the world must be conspiring against us......... Habs, Leafs, Yankees, Cowboys......just the absolute worst fan base.

Not a good playoffs for Habs fans... 

1. Death threats sent to scheif and his family 

2. Jet fan beat up in Montreal for wearing Jets jersey 

3. Kucherov Sergachev and other Tampa players families received death threats also from Habs fans 

Leafs Habs Yankees fans indeed are annoying but Habs fans? They are the worst kind of fan.. the piece of **** who takes it to seriously.  

**** the Montreal Karen's and their piece of **** fans. 

Montreal gonna suck next season. They go back to the Tampa Toronto division.