Game 52 : @ Calgary

22 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

If we clinch tonight, i would love to see Stanley and Heinola in for one game .  Bench Poolman.

Slow down. Heinola gets his one game, will play well and will end up back on the taxi squad. That's how it's done. Stanley was doing too well on the third pairing, so he needs to sit things out a bit. 

Nice to see Heinola get a shot, but not at the expense of Stanley.  Harkins deserves to be back in, but of course it’s a young player that comes out.... Why not dump Thompson?  He was gawd awful last game.  We’re having trouble scoring, so why not let the young skilled guys get a chance and see what they can do?

3 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Nice to see Heinola get a shot, but not at the expense of Stanley.  Harkins deserves to be back in, but of course it’s a young player that comes out.... Why not dump Thompson?  He was gawd awful last game.  We’re having trouble scoring, so why not let the young skilled guys get a chance and see what they can do?

A seven game losing streak is no time to try out new things. Trust the process. ;)

1 minute ago, bb1 said:

Or another way to look at it is ,these guys got us in to this 7 game losing streak let em get us out!  😉

I'll tell you, I'm not worried about this team going into a 7 game losing streak in the playoffs. 

so what is more likely tonight? a hat trick or me releasing the Andrea (if the Jets score 5 before the 5 minute mark of the 3rd period)

we are down to the last 5 minutes, The Andrea will not be released tonight

Edited by iHeart

29 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I read comments at hfboards

the group has decided shiefele is lazy and has quit.

I dont see that.

am I missing something?

Almost 2 months of floating around as mostly a perimeter player, close to zero effort when puck not on stick, late line changes after long shifts......and in general, resembles a guy who has already missed his bus.