Game 51 : @ Ottawa

Lol at firing the coach right before playoffs. With no Bombers season and last year being mostly a write off for NHL, I've sorta forgotten how completely insane this fan base can get. Just relax, folks... They'll work their way outta this. I still don't think Maurice goes anywhere, no matter what, because there isn't a better coach available right now... 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Lol at firing the coach right before playoffs. With no Bombers season and last year being mostly a write off for NHL, I've sorta forgotten how completely insane this fan base can get. Just relax, folks... They'll work their way outta this. I still don't think Maurice goes anywhere, no matter what, because there isn't a better coach available right now... 

what's Carlyle doing right now?

God bless you Morrissey

I really didn't want Edm/Jets first round.... This isn't how I thought it would happen but whatever. Just get to playoffs and anything can happen. Everybody loves an underdog run... 

So we're running scared by not wanting to face the better clubs....IF that's the case we have a real problem and I believe it's behind the bench...This club is playing like they want to dump someone and I believe it's Maurice....There's no way the fans are buying into this epic collapse, just as the playoffs are around the corner....If we exit in a listless effort....goodbye someone at the end of the year ...and it won't be the players...What a crappy effort against a noncontender like Ottawa....Chevy better fix this or they'll be looking at him....the 'they' being ownership