Game 48 : Edmonton

6 minutes ago, Mark F said:

coach forgot to mention to D men...... dont leave mcdavid alone beside the net.

why have jets stopped scoring?

Odd man rush. D played who they should have, Wheeler trying to back check but he got crossed up at the Oiler blue line by the bad pass by Dubois and isn’t going to catch McDavid from behind. 

Good period for Jets but still down 2-0. Can we just count this as game 1 of the playoffs?

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Is it too late to bring up Patrice Cormier from whatever third rate Bundesliga team he is playing on?  That was always the official beginning of tanking season when he would be called up from the Moose.

And to think I tossed that Cormier “Fuelled For Tanking” license plate.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

3 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

What the **** is wrong with Hellebyuck?  That McDavid shot was nothing special.  I give up on this team.

watching them is completely unenjoyable at this point. 

which team can they beat?

four  zero, team has quit. 

Edited by Mark F

1 minute ago, Mark F said:

watching them is completely unenjoyable at this point. 

which team can they beat?

we can easily  beat MTL, OTT, Vancouver and maybe Calgary but we have to play against EDM for one more day before we get to those easy points

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Without McDavid and Dreisaitl, Edmonton does not make the playoffs. With them, Stanley Cup contenders. Those two alone are just toying with the Jets. And I don’t know why but Mike Smith really bugs me. And the Oilers are rolling out the Andrea now. Time for bed. 

yeah but how far have they gotten since they joined the team? The Leafs still haven't gotten past round one with Matthews. we went farther in the playoffs when we had Laine

FINALLY

Edited by iHeart

7 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I wonder what kind of hissy fit Hellebyuck is going to have because he got yanked in a 6-1 game

last nfl season, bucaneers coach publicly criticised Brady. i saw an interview with brady after.... brady said

" hes the coach, I have to play better"

that was seven superbowl winner tom brady.

Edited by Mark F

Maybe...just maybe we didn't do anything at trade time to improve the D....Other clubs like T.O. did and are going to bury us early...Unless everyone comes to play 99 percent of the time, this team is dead in the water....Lost three in a row now and this last one was a very bad sign of a team that just isn't good enough