Game 48 : Edmonton

Lowry won’t play tonight either.  Lines are going to be a mess.  Think we were having trouble scoring recently?  It’s going to be a rough end to the season.

I’d like to see Vesalainen and Gustafsson get a chance... Maybe Heinola?  Got to find some offense.  Won’t happen though.  Vesa should play, however.

8 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

He returned to play after that and I don’t think he missed a shift.  Got to admire his toughness.

I watched the Ehlers/Thornton shenanigans.   Found it entertaining.  Not sure how Thornton is allowed to continually cross check someone and get away with it.   Good for Ehlers sticking up for himself and not being afraid.   

But the Leafs aren't dirty.   Man I wish he had someone on this Jets team that would just punish someone.   People bitched about Buff's defensive awareness at times, but ffs his hits could change the course of a game.   We need this back in our lineup badly.  

5 hours ago, bb1 said:

could use Buff out there that is for sure

When Buff was peak buff, other team forwards were to busy figuring out where he was, to worry about beating a jet to the puck in the jets end. 

miss laine one timer too on power play. 

disagree, I thin the leafs are quite dirty. and get away with a lot.

Edited by Mark F

22 minutes ago, Mark F said:

When Buff was peak buff, other team forwards were to busy figuring out where he was, to worry about beating a jet to the puck in the jets end. 

miss laine one timer too on power play. 

disagree, I thin the leafs are quite dirty. and get away with a lot.

the refs do keep looking the other way. I'm still think Logan Stanley might be the answer to our problems.

Edited by iHeart