Game 46 : Toronto

4 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

FFS.   I'm so sick of these lame duck starts by the Jets.   Do they not want first place?  A shitty goal against and now we're in a deeper hole.  

They really seem to play flat on home ice. It's weird when they've been really good away from BellMTS Place.

KConn

1 minute ago, blue_gold_84 said:

They really seem to play flat on home ice. It's weird when they've been really good away from BellMTS Place.

well to be fair they just came off a desperately needed 4 game break

Edited by iHeart

On 2021-04-23 at 8:17 AM, GCn20 said:

Helle was flat...it happens occasionally. At least we don't have to pray for goaltending on a nightly basis like the Laffs.

Kind of tho cuz without Helle playing Vezina level goaltending we don't win. 

I'd hate to see the guy get hurt but ppl would then finally realize we got some big problems that he masks most nights. 

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Kind of tho cuz without Helle playing Vezina level goaltending we don't win. 

I'd hate to see the guy get hurt but ppl would then finally realize we got some big problems that he masks most nights. 

Starting with our AHL defense. We have all these studs at forward & just slugs in front of Hellebuyck.

Slugs on D??? Pionk is great, Morrissey is better than good but has been tasked with too much, DeMelo is better than good and at times great, Forbort is underrated, Stanley and Heinola are learning and getting better with every game. 

Jets D is underrated. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Slugs on D??? Pionk is great, Morrissey is better than good but has been tasked with too much, DeMelo is better than good and at times great, Forbort is underrated, Stanley and Heinola are learning and getting better with every game. 

Jets D is underrated. 

2 of those are over 6’

COme to think of it, I can think of only 2 better then decent D Chevy has drafted.  44 and Trouba.

That acceptable for 10 years?

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg