Game 46 : Toronto

25 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I was hoping he wouldn’t see the ice unless there were injuries, but I knew Maurice would get him in the 1st chance he got.

First couple of games you sometimes get the most out of your new average acquire aaaand then reality sinks in.

That's when the press box comes a calling. 

Roll the dice a bit short term not a bad move as a long as no unusual allegiance to play is there.

10 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

First couple of games you sometimes get the most out of your new average acquire aaaand then reality sinks in.

That's when the press box comes a calling. 

Roll the dice a bit short term not a bad move as a long as no unusual allegiance to play is there.

I hope you’re right and he just wants to get him some playing time before the season ends, but I’m betting Benn will be locked into the lineup, unless he completely craps all over himself.

24 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I hope you’re right and he just wants to get him some playing time before the season ends, but I’m betting Benn will be locked into the lineup, unless he completely craps all over himself.

Last time he played was March 24th. I don't have a problem with Maurice giving him some ice time to check him out. 

12 hours ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Vancouver did us a favour by beating the Leafs.  We are catching them at a good time and hope to make it 6 straight losses for Laff nation.  Boys should be rested and ready to fly.

After hearing all of that, a Jets loss then.

Here’s hoping Mike Foligno has a very unremarkable debut with the Leafs and we continue to show Jack Campbell is indeed human and not the Vezina lock the Toronto sports media is so wanting to write about. As an added bonus here’s hoping Blake Wheeler reminds us in a big way he’s back in the lineup. Go Jets Go.

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Here’s hoping Mike Foligno has a very unremarkable debut with the Leafs and we continue to show Jack Campbell is indeed human and not the Vezina lock the Toronto sports media is so wanting to write about. As an added bonus here’s hoping Blake Wheeler reminds us in a big way he’s back in the lineup. Go Jets Go.

000470290.jpg

Wrong Foligno...

Edited by kelownabomberfan