Game 43: @Ottawa

iHeart

55 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I was just thinking about this watching the Jets give the puck away again.. .why don't sportscasters call out shitty play when they see it?   It's like they are required to make Chardonay from rotten grapes.  I wish Beyak / Sawyer will say the Jets are playing awful, to confirm what the viewers are seeing.

Yeah, they actually do the opposite... Especially Sawyer.  Most of what he says is completely false.  Maybe he thinks he’s doing colour commentary for the radio broadcast and we can’t see that he’s full of crap.

11 hours ago, Noeller said:

Not a huge fan of either of those guys, personally... Didn't really care for Hnidy either. Thought he was overrated. Give me Ferraro or Debrusk or nothin'... Two best in the league. (Darren Pang an underrated - in Canada - analyst as well...) 

Ray Ferraro is pleasant to listen to. He draws you in with his matter of fact analysis of in game situations. I give him the edge over Debrusk and Pang.

12 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Yeah, they actually do the opposite... Especially Sawyer.  Most of what he says is completely false.  Maybe he thinks he’s doing colour commentary for the radio broadcast and we can’t see that he’s full of crap.

Sawyer is insufferable. His colour commentary is a pox on Beyak's play-by-play.