2020 Blue Bombers Financial Statement Released

Noeller

It's 2021 or bust for the CFL. The league will not survive another cancelled season...and by 2021 season I mean with fans in the stands because a season without fans is a 15 million dollar loss per team easily and that will kill the CFL. This is very sobering, and grim news for our team and our league.

Edited by GCn20

I'm hoping for the best but bracing for the worst.

I am so unbelievably grateful that the Bombers won the big one last season. I shudder to imagine that it was almost possible that I never got to see them win a Grey Cup. I've been a fan since I was eight years old but in 1990 I was only 5 and didn't know or care about pro sports. Thank God we won in 2019!

I hope my feelings of dread turn out to be unfounded but right now I am terrified that I am going to lose the hobby that is nearest and dearest to me (CFL and in particular Blue Bomber football).

Edited by Blue_Dragoon

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Isn't it ironic that the 3 community owned teams will weather this pandemic than the rich, well heeled owners in CFL's biggest markets?

It's definitely very interesting. We (those markets) are the lifeblood of the league, and if the day ever came where it was only those teams (and Calgary) I'd still follow it and care as much.