Game 35 : @ Calgary

1 hour ago, captaincanuck12 said:

And commentator Singh singing when Cgy scored...bias much?

He definitely sounded like a big-time homer. I didn't realize that HNIC was the official broadcaster of the Flames.

58 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Anyone that says he should be played over Connor Hellebyuck needs to have their head examined.  

Who said that? Second game of a back-to-back during a tight stretch of games - had to play him tonight.

12 minutes ago, Stretch said:

He definitely sounded like a big-time homer. I didn't realize that HNIC was the official broadcaster of the Flames.

Who said that? Second game of a back-to-back during a tight stretch of games - had to play him tonight.

I get that. I was implying that when the Jets were struggling with Hellebyuck in net, people were clamouring to put Brossoit in.   I like Brossoit, he is a capable backup, but he's let in a few bad goals in his last couple of starts. 

Brossy was terrible but he's been good all year... He's earned an off night. 

Jets, as a team, weren't much better in front of him. Sometimes you gotta bail out the tendy by scoring 6. They didn't have much for O. 

The Singh/Cassie PBP combo is painfully bad. Regardless of being homers, they're just really really bad at PBP/Colour. 

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Brossy was terrible but he's been good all year... He's earned an off night. 

Jets, as a team, weren't much better in front of him. Sometimes you gotta bail out the tendy by scoring 6. They didn't have much for O. 

The Singh/Cassie PBP combo is painfully bad. Regardless of being homers, they're just really really bad at PBP/Colour. 

I like CCP.