Game 30 : @ Edmonton

I don't think people realize just how uniquely talented McDavid is. It's things like his release, which fools most goalies. On the 2 on 1 goal, he completely made that look like a pass was coming and when he released the shot, nobody knew it was happening. 

Tldr - he's just so much ******* better than anyone else in the game right now. 

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I don't think people realize just how uniquely talented McDavid is. It's things like his release, which fools most goalies. On the 2 on 1 goal, he completely made that look like a pass was coming and when he released the shot, nobody knew it was happening. 

Yup but LB still has to come out.

11 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Lost 2-1 to what i consider the best team in the North. Get the next one.

It's about time don't you think. All those first round draft picks they were rewarded with because they stunk.

Oilers suck hard.

Yea I'm grumpy I've been dealing with texts from Oiler fans all morning.

12 hours ago, Noeller said:

McDavid is the best player in the league, for sure, but on a 2 on 1, selling the pass before taking the shot, is hardly ground breaking.  He’s an incredible player, but what he did there was nothing new.