Game 25 : @ Toronto

12 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

51n3a01VyqL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Time : Monday 6, SN3

Stats : 15-8-1 @ 18-6-2

Streaks :  L1 @ L2

Notes : Jets play best team in the North Division, the best team in Canada, the best team in the whole universe!

that's because they think they're the centre of the universe....that's why I love it when we kick their arse...GO JETS ...show me that the Mont. game was just an anomaly 

https://globalnews.ca/news/7684024/winnipeg-jets-reset-series-toronto-maple-leafs/

The upcoming Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday showdown in Toronto has been eagerly awaited by Jets fans for a while now. So the 7-1 blowout loss in Montreal this past weekend would understandably not be viewed as the most ideal way for second-ranked Winnipeg (15-8-1) to be going into battle versus the top team (18-6-2) in the NHL’s Scotia North Division.

But head coach Paul Maurice described his team’s Monday practice following a scheduled day off on Sunday as exactly what he would be looking for following a game where all 18 skaters wound up on the minus side of the ledger.

“I don’t know in 25 years that I’ve ever seen that — and two goalies played,” said the veteran bench boss. “So we have this whole thing nicely spread out across the board, and we’ve got something to prove that that wasn’t our game.

“We had a good, sharp practice here today — not casual by any means and certainly not arrogant by any means. I think we handled it right. We know our opponent is very strong so we’re going to have to have that edge coming to the rink. We’ve gotta get rid of that last game and we can only do that by proving it in our play in the next game.”

After the collective bed-shitting on Saturday night, a solid bounce-back is the least I expect from them. This is a big three-game stretch coming up.

32 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I hate NHL officiating.... Ignoring obvious penalties and looking to call any little thing, just to try and even up the PP’s.  Everyone knows it’s coming and it’s infuriating.

Congratulations you useless turds... You evened up the PP’s with a bogus call on Thompson.  What a joke.

And I don’t want Thompson anywhere near our lineup, so I’m looking for reasons to dump on him.... But that was a garbage call.