Game 18 : @ Canucks

PLD needs his game legs, we just need to be patient and feel we will be in a better spot down the road. It's frustrating seeing the Blue Jackets have two roster players from us and nothing to show for it right now.

Maybe getting PLD's full impact down the road will help with the mantra it's not how you start, it's how you finish.

5 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

PLD needs his game legs, we just need to be patient and feel we will be in a better spot down the road. It's frustrating seeing the Blue Jackets have two roster players from us and nothing to show for it right now.

Maybe getting PLD's full impact down the road will help with the mantra it's not how you start, it's how you finish.

Image result for that's what she said gif

Shots were a little misleading as the Jets best chances did not end up registering a shot. Thought Scheifele and Wheeler were trying a little too hard to set up Dubois a few times. Need to simplify, not look for the 5 way passing plays. 

Case in point - Appleton in the slot and tries to make a 2 foot pass to Lowry who is double covered. Shoot the puck. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

9 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Why are the Jets so atrocious handling the puck in their end?  So many of these stupid ticky tack plays to clear the zone.  Puck handling just isn't there.   I'm glad they got the goal...but sheesh.  20 mins left.  Clean it up fellas.

I honestly don’t know that we have any breakout plan.

Not sure what Adam Lowry was doing on that last penalty kill but it was basically a 6 on 3.  You don't just let Petterson tee it up from there. And at least attempt to take away the pass between him and Hughes instead of just standing there. Lowry had a pretty bad night from what I saw. 

Edited by kelownabomberfan