Random Hockey News - non NHL/AHL

• 1 month later...

Not much nhl guys there. Is MAF the only one still? I'm not surprised about this, I don't want to say I've seen stuff go on in dressing rooms cuz I haven't but there were certainly things going on that made me and some buddies go hmm. Not nearly as high profile, MJHL but.. stuff happens for sure. 

Horny teenagers plus alcohol plus drunken girls plus high profile = 

We all likely were at parties in our teens or at bars or places alcohol was involved,  and saw or heard of some pretty interesting stuff. Maybe we didn't know the people personally but we've all seen guys take advantage of drunk girls.. it happens. Just another case really. I can honestly say I've never done that tho, so yay me. I'll be honest tho last time I got drunk was probably 15 years ago. Literally don't touch it no more.  Wine? Maybe but I don't drink beer or liquor anymore. Because I would say and do dumb things.. but yeah, we all grow up 

Edited by Goalie

7 minutes ago, bb1 said:

So we traded away Laine who might of signed a 4 year deal for a player who will never sign a 4 year deal? All because Maurice would never put him with our No1 center on a consistent basis. Now no Maurice ,no Laine and no Pld? 

In a nutshell, indeed  but Laine playing with Scheif prob = 9.5 10 million per. Just saying 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

So we traded away Laine who might of signed a 4 year deal for a player who will never sign a 4 year deal? All because Maurice would never put him with our No1 center on a consistent basis. Now no Maurice ,no Laine and no Pld? 

Really its 2 years after he reaches UFA.

2 longer than PLD ....IF his beloved Canadiens don't offer something decent.Why should they? If they wait get him for free.. at least with Tkachuk in Calgary they have multiple teams. PlD the flake has really screwed us. See he signed a one year deal,man we are lucky to retain this guy...ugh. Feel sorry for Bones if he has to deal with this flake.

Edited by bb1

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Good for him. I am SHOCKED he's only the second NHLer to publically state this. NFLers have been doing it for years, it seems? 

Or, maybe, it's just Rick's phrasing, which has me thinking it's only the second? Hmmm. 

Edited by JCon

• 3 weeks later...
  • FrostyWinnipeg changed the title to Random Hockey News - non NHL/AHL
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm curious who chooses the new leadership for the organization and how. They need to make sure there is absolutely NOTHING left of the last crew. The crew that thought the media was unfairly making things look worse than they are. I'd love to see someone like Sheldon Kennedy involved, and LOTS of women. Get rid of every ounce of stink from Old Boys Culb.

• 2 weeks later...