Game 17 : @ Canucks

We’ve essentially had Laine taken out of our lineup and replaced with nothing. I keep telling myself that you have to believe once we get PLD back in our lineup on a consistent basis and barring any unforeseeable injuries to others we will be in a much better spot 15 20 25 games down the road. Yea?

8 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

We’ve essentially had Laine taken out of our lineup and replaced with nothing. I keep telling myself that you have to believe once we get PLD back in our lineup on a consistent basis and barring any unforeseeable injuries to others we will be in a much better spot 15 20 25 games down the road. Yea?

Rethinking Laine, Roslo & Vesa for RNH and Poolparty.

24 minutes ago, BomberBall said:
Based on Jets lines rushes at morning skate, looks like C Nate Thompson returns between Harkins and Lewis; Stastny with Copp and Ehlers, Scheifele between Connor and Wheeler

Oh great, Thompson is back....  Said absolutely no one.

My best guess is Thompson's in to shore up the defensive side of things for the bottom 6. The Jets haven't been playing consistently well in their own end.

5 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

My best guess is Thompson's in to shore up the defensive side of things for the bottom 6. The Jets haven't been playing consistently well in their own end.

It’s no surprise that Thompson is back in, but I hate it.  Our D zone play has been less than stellar, for sure, but inserting Thompson on the 4th line isn’t going to change anything.  The 4th line had less than 4 damn minutes on Wednesday... And they had played well the last couple games.

I’m not even necessarily hating on Thompson.... It’s more about Vesalainen and Gustafsson missing out on playing time, that I think is ridiculous.

Edited by BomberBall